Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Bye GamerX!!!!

Hey,
    as I guess there might be already a bunch of new players, for those who don't know me, I'm just an old member from this community.

I remember I found this server in my early days playing Samp, but then I lost it and couldn't find it in a while. One day, I joined a server with my cousin well known as FORCE GOKU, and it ended up being GamerX. We were so happy 'cause we were trying to find it for quite a while. We were amazed by the amount of commands you could find here, and spent hours trying all of them and ramming people with speed boost (we had no idea it was rule breaking). Later, I got more involved into DM'ing, and started to practice it a lot to become "pro", and joined some clans like MEX. When I got tired of DM'ing, I started to join the server just to interact with people and got way more involved in the community by being active on forums and making a lot of friends.

Being TP started to catch my attention, so I tried to be active and helpful to get it. Once I got it, I don't remember how much time it took me to be an admin, but I got it as well.

After that, I literally became management from a day to another (I think it took me around a year or so, but it was fast). I started to be known as a polemic person, as I always tried to change things I saw wrong by being transparent and openly discuss about it in public. That may cause you to get some haters and people to call you "drama seeker", "attention whore", etc. and you're free to believe whatever you want, but trust me, my real intention was always to improve the community, and speak up for those who were afraid to do it. And I think I did got some improvements and changes after all.

Aside from that, I think I'm actually more known for being a jokeable, funny and friendly person, and because of that I also got a lot of friends and players who always enjoyed playing around around me.

Now, the real intention with this post is you can write a bit about yourself and your GamerX experience. Let's remind the good moments here, and if you're an old player like me, I would love to know how is your life now, what are you up to, and that.

From my side, now I'm living in USA (Florida). My life now is practically summarized by work. I work more than 60 hours a week, which means I work 10 hours a day, and sometimes even 13+ hr. I try to enjoy my day off by going out and doing as much as I can, but I just don't have time for videogames anymore. Those times when I used to be 8+ hours in front of PC playing Samp are gone.

About good moments playing Samp, I'll list some I remember and shortly describe them (of course there will be a lot missing):

- First time joining the server and ramming the shit out of everyone with speed boost.

- Creating a clan calling ESPA with my cousin GOKU (named Pipex by that time) and getting like more than 20 members in one day.

- Creating poor player objects with Goku, and then have clan wars at there.

- Having countless duels at /gbb, before the duel system was implemented.

- Hanging out with nicoud and Eclipsor the whole night.

- Creating the X clan with nicoud.

​​​​​​- Making fun of vn players and their 3 2 1 plizzzzzzzzzzz.

- Joining the bike races from vn players.

- The weird humor from Nate and Mousy.

- Talking a lot of shit and at the same time have deep conversations with the [27] squad (mainly with Eliteus, Persil and BurnedGrass).

​​​​​- Flirting with every girl from GX.

- Our teamspeak talks.

- Making fun of Stefan's spanish accent and imitate him with Eclipsor.

- Making fun of a player called RIXMAX (only Eclipsor will understand this).

- nicoud's chinese singing and his fanaticism for Jackie Chan.

- Making a player to walk crouched around 7 mins and do other nonsense stuff so he would "get admin" as a joke with Eclipsor.

- That weird player called "Enjoythenoise" who actually never talked and had a way of communication by using the /bounty (or /hunt) command with certain amounts of money.

- Messing with other admins trying to kill each other even with /gm on.

- Seeing nicoud's maps.

- Playing /pursuit with nicoud and eclipsor.

- Trying those massive maps made by other admins and players.

- Attaching streamed object to vehicles and do crazy stuff (best admin command).

Well, as I said, I know there are still a lot of more things missing, but these came to my mind right now.

Finally, I don't know if Stefan is serious about closing the server (I have doubts about him being serious tbh), but in case it's true, I just wanted to make this post and say good bye to you all, as I think I never did it before.

Yeah, forgot to tell I'm also known for long posts, so, thanks if any of you took the time to read it all.

​​​​​​​See you!
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

You had a nice time in Gx I see, see ya mate.

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
      Hey,
      as I guess there might be already a bunch of new players, for those who don't know me, I'm just an old member from this community.

I remember I found this server in my early days playing Samp, but then I lost it and couldn't find it in a while. One day, I joined a server with my cousin well known as FORCE GOKU, and it ended up being GamerX. We were so happy 'cause we were trying to find it for quite a while. We were amazed by the amount of commands you could find here, and spent hours trying all of them and ramming people with speed boost (we had no idea it was rule breaking). Later, I got more involved into DM'ing, and started to practice it a lot to become "pro", and joined some clans like MEX. When I got tired of DM'ing, I started to join the server just to interact with people and got way more involved in the community by being active on forums and making a lot of friends.

Being TP started to catch my attention, so I tried to be active and helpful to get it. Once I got it, I don't remember how much time it took me to be an admin, but I got it as well.

After that, I literally became management from a day to another (I think it took me around a year or so, but it was fast). I started to be known as a polemic person, as I always tried to change things I saw wrong by being transparent and openly discuss about it in public. That may cause you to get some haters and people to call you "drama seeker", "attention whore", etc. and you're free to believe whatever you want, but trust me, my real intention was always to improve the community, and speak up for those who were afraid to do it. And I think I did got some improvements and changes after all.

Aside from that, I think I'm actually more known for being a jokeable, funny and friendly person, and because of that I also got a lot of friends and players who always enjoyed playing around around me.

Now, the real intention with this post is you can write a bit about yourself and your GamerX experience. Let's remind the good moments here, and if you're an old player like me, I would love to know how is your life now, what are you up to, and that.

From my side, now I'm living in USA (Florida). My life now is practically summarized by work. I work more than 60 hours a week, which means I work 10 hours a day, and sometimes even 13+ hr. I try to enjoy my day off by going out and doing as much as I can, but I just don't have time for videogames anymore. Those times when I used to be 8+ hours in front of PC playing Samp are gone.

About good moments playing Samp, I'll list some I remember and shortly describe them (of course there will be a lot missing):

- First time joining the server and ramming the shit out of everyone with speed boost.

- Creating a clan calling ESPA with my cousin GOKU (named Pipex by that time) and getting like more than 20 members in one day.

- Creating poor player objects with Goku, and then have clan wars at there.

- Having countless duels at /gbb, before the duel system was implemented.

- Hanging out with nicoud and Eclipsor the whole night.

- Creating the X clan with nicoud.

​​​​​​- Making fun of vn players and their 3 2 1 plizzzzzzzzzzz.

- Joining the bike races from vn players.

- Talking a lot of shit and at the same time have deep conversations with the [27] squad (mainly with Eliteus, Persil and BurnedGrass).

​​​​​- Flirting with every girl from GX.

- Our teamspeak talks.

- Making fun of Stefan's spanish accent and imitate him with Eclipsor.

- Making fun of a player called RIXMAX (only Eclipsor will understand this).

- nicoud's chinese singing and his fanaticism for Jackie Chan.

- Making a player to walk crouched around 7 mins and do other nonsense stuff so he would "get admin" as a joke with Eclipsor.

- That weird player called "Enjoythenoise" who actually never talked and had a way of communication by using the /bounty (or /hunt) command with certain amounts of money.

- Messing with other admins trying to kill each other even with /gm on.

- Seeing nicoud's maps.

- Playing /pursuit with nicoud and eclipsor.

- Trying those massive maps made by other admins and players.

- Attaching streamed object to vehicles and do crazy stuff (best admin command).

Well, as I said, I know there are still a lot of more things missing, but these came to my mind right now.

Finally, I don't know if Stefan is serious about closing the server (I have doubts about him being serious tbh), but in case it's true, I just wanted to make this post and say good bye to you all, as I think I never did it before.

Yeah, forgot to tell I'm also known for long posts, so, thanks if any of you took the time to read it all.

See you!
      Lorsimon, it's me Muaaz (Ex-Admin). You probably will not recognize me. Or maybe you know about me through ur friend Eliteus.

You can say i was kinda annoying i guess saying boom boom in chat lol my gaming name use to be [BOOM]Evil_Boss. While Muaaz is my real name.

I actually always regretted that i couldn't see u much in my gx journey. When i started playing here. You was in that time when i joined gamerx and was a newbie as far i remember lol. And i don't even remember things much as a newbie. So i dont remember much about u sadly

As i simply didn't cared too much about things. I use to focus on enjoying more. So if u was a Management that time which i think u should be and u was. Im just doubting as im kinda tired so writing this on phone without any research or any bs lol so yeah i actually wish i could play under ur Management.

I think u was really a person who was different talking about ideas etc not like delija old minded thinker or robo etc. So i always gave u this credit. You might not know but i did with whoever i have spoke about u.

I think i just had a very little moment with u i spoke with u on ts3 or some forum post where i reported a player on forums or something idk or it was more than 1 forum post i actually dont remember lol anyways and if i talk about u ts3 as i said before i said something funny as joke on Colombia on ts3 and u also basically joked that time u better be careful if u idk tbh i forgot things. Or maybe that also happened on forums only i dont remember lol.
      So yeah i basically wanted to say this first about u.

And now about GX. That yeah it was a nice journey. I had mostly worked towards getting admin in my journey lots of reporting etc and frustration dealing with Delija etc And (Honestly i regret that that i gave my precious time and did so much hard work i could do things more easily if i could've used smart work which i did but that was actually part of journey so idk if it could happen before but maybe it could if i was more intelligent lol but i was simply not aware that Delija thinks if u r being best its as you all suck and i am the best. Honestly it wasn't my fault. But i was mainly following this mantra that just do hardwork but it didn't worked much except a tp status i think. It gave me a important lesson do not work hard do smart work have correct direction then obviously u can do hard work not saying after that u should not do hardwork or hardwork doesn't happen then but its about correct direction actually so yeah thanks to gx for that) if i was playing under ur management. I think i could be admin more easily or if i was able to speak with u on ts3.

Except that gx gave me lesson how people are snakes. Basically fake. You will not even think but yes they will be like that.

GX is mainly destroyed because of bad management/owners. And its sad to see that. This server definitely had potential and it still maybe can do good (Talking about SA-MP server here obviously not talking about gamerx as community thought to make this clear lol) if proper attention can be given on this and changes in things. And by Removing people like Robo, Delija etc.

And about me lol i am getting hated by these owners/management now lol mainly because i said in public stuff but many might not know that there are many admins its not like they having good views about u people either. U just don't know.

But i have good respect for u that u chose to be you rather than licking boots of these people. And you will always have my credit for that. And i also believe in the same thinking as u.
      So mainly this post is about u lorsi. Im on phone and tired so just wanted to say this. I was like lets use this opportunity to share my thoughts about u today otherwise it was mostly me talking about u

​​​​​​Whenever i was talking was ur back. But this time saying actually to u on face maybe i should say? Lol idk but i think i can say this haha anyways so yeah that's all i wanted to say.
      Last edited by Hunt; 10-04-21, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Muaaz, can you stop turning everything into a drama? Just go take a walk and mind your business for a bit, this thread is about Lorsimon saying goodbye to us which was a nice post, but you seem to take it too far.

On-Topic : Even tho we had our arguements over the years and we were against each other sometimes, we still remained friends and you are one of the funniest and craziest GamerX players I met here. You were my teacher when I got Admin Level 3 in 2014, and you are for sure a nice person. Don't forget you taught me a bit of spanish! ( verdesito jejeje). Cya around Lorsi!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt View Post

Lorsimon, it's me Muaaz (Ex-Admin). You probably will not recognize me. Or maybe you know about me through ur friend Eliteus.

You can say i was kinda annoying i guess saying boom boom in chat lol my gaming name use to be [BOOM]Evil_Boss. While Muaaz is my real name.

I actually always regretted that i couldn't see u much in my gx journey. When i started playing here. You was in that time when i joined gamerx and was a newbie as far i remember lol. And i don't even remember things much as a newbie. So i dont remember much about u sadly

As i simply didn't cared too much about things. I use to focus on enjoying more. So if u was a Management that time which i think u should be and u was. Im just doubting as im kinda tired so writing this on phone without any research or any bs lol so yeah i actually wish i could play under ur Management.

I think u was really a person who was different talking about ideas etc not like delija old minded thinker or robo etc. So i always gave u this credit. You might not know but i did with whoever i have spoke about u.

I think i just had a very little moment with u i spoke with u on ts3 or some forum post where i reported a player on forums or something idk or it was more than 1 forum post i actually dont remember lol anyways and if i talk about u ts3 as i said before i said something funny as joke on Colombia on ts3 and u also basically joked that time u better be careful if u idk tbh i forgot things. Or maybe that also happened on forums only i dont remember lol.
          So yeah i basically wanted to say this first about u.

And now about GX. That yeah it was a nice journey. I had mostly worked towards getting admin in my journey lots of reporting etc and frustration dealing with Delija etc And (Honestly i regret that that i gave my precious time and did so much hard work i could do things more easily if i could've used smart work which i did but that was actually part of journey so idk if it could happen before but maybe it could if i was more intelligent lol but i was simply not aware that Delija thinks if u r being best its as you all suck and i am the best. Honestly it wasn't my fault. But i was mainly following this mantra that just do hardwork but it didn't worked much except a tp status i think. It gave me a important lesson do not work hard do smart work have correct direction then obviously u can do hard work not saying after that u should not do hardwork or hardwork doesn't happen then but its about correct direction actually so yeah thanks to gx for that) if i was playing under ur management. I think i could be admin more easily or if i was able to speak with u on ts3.

Except that gx gave me lesson how people are snakes. Basically fake. You will not even think but yes they will be like that.

GX is mainly destroyed because of bad management/owners. And its sad to see that. This server definitely had potential and it still maybe can do good (Talking about SA-MP server here obviously not talking about gamerx as community thought to make this clear lol) if proper attention can be given on this and changes in things. And by Removing people like Robo, Delija etc.

And about me lol i am getting hated by these owners/management now lol mainly because i said in public stuff but many might not know that there are many admins its not like they having good views about u people either. U just don't know.

But i have good respect for u that u chose to be you rather than licking boots of these people. And you will always have my credit for that. And i also believe in the same thinking as u.
          So mainly this post is about u lorsi. Im on phone and tired so just wanted to say this. I was like lets use this opportunity to share my thoughts about u today otherwise it was mostly me talking about u

​​​​​​Whenever i was talking was ur back. But this time saying actually to u on face maybe i should say? Lol idk but i think i can say this haha anyways so yeah that's all i wanted to say.
          hey bhai, I agree that you want change and want everyone to know about what happened. But don't please create scene of everything. You aren't drama creating this time but being a drama yourself.
          Now you'll call me another asslicker, if so, then FO. Else, I know you understand everything

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
            Muaaz, can you stop turning everything into a drama? Just go take a walk and mind your business for a bit, this thread is about Lorsimon saying goodbye to us which was a nice post, but you seem to take it too far.

On-Topic : Even tho we had our arguements over the years and we were against each other sometimes, we still remained friends and you are one of the funniest and craziest GamerX players I met here. You were my teacher when I got Admin Level 3 in 2014, and you are for sure a nice person. Don't forget you taught me a bit of spanish! ( verdesito jejeje). Cya around Lorsi!
            I really don't care about you or anyone here. I am simply sharing my thoughts about Lorsimon and GamerX. This community is dead anyways based on the topic i shared my experience if that's drama for you or anyone great that's your problem not mine.

I am not here to impress any of you.

If i will be how People want me to be then all is great but why should i change myself for snakes like you or others? I remember you vey well toxic how you was with me and what u did with me. It doesn't suit u atleast to say that to me tbh when all your life in gx u just asslicked here but oh well as always some insect might be annoying you. Anyways. You could actually mind ur business like how you did at my other topics or reply hm? so everyone was gonna share whatever they have to say simply without raising finger on someone. But u did and then this dhuni also did and maybe more will come after this. Idk. Anyways idk about any of you even if there are 100's of you.i am not gonna entertain any of u. Even if i get banned. I will have no regret I will be in comfort as i was being me obviously wasn't licking someone's ass.

Edit: Believe it or not I legit thought he said share about your journey of GamerX what moments u liked something like that i understood this and based on that i said all this. Sorry, i would like to apologise here to everyone. I actually didn't knew that. I actually was on phone and was tired as i said in my post above. Didn't read everything and also too nicely. I thought i read that. So that's why it happened. Sorry again.

If i wanted drama i could open another topic or could comment on that Zaneli's topic which that time was opened when Stefan closed and locked that topic. I didn't did drama before either i simply shared my thoughts after seeing Zaneli's topic.

Also why would i even do drama? What benefit it will give me? By being like this already owners/management doesn't like me lol and if you will say attention that doesn't do any benefit tbh lol it doesnt give me any dollars or something lol so try to use ur brain please. If i wanted to asslick i wasn't going to work hard for admin status do that much reporting forums+in game etc i could simply asslick lol so there is no benefit for me to do any drama here i guess many people failed to understand me properly as a person here but if are judging me from this particular post i dont blame u or anyone else as its just looking like that even to me lol if i see my reply and the post now so that's why i apologised here twice.

So i don't do drama. Infact i never did drama. I just simply tell the facts and that's harsh for many people so as they are not able to accept that they simply start calling me drama maker then. So if you or someone else think i am a dramamaker i dont really give a fuck but here i actually was at mistake not intentionally but yeah whatever it's stil a mistake nvm. So that's why i am accepting my mistake.

And i definately wasn't going to apologize if i had some ego or attitude problem here. But i did and that too twice. Anyways so i hope things got quite cleared now

We all are humans and mistakes can happen from humans as they are not perfect. And yeah this is what happened from me too here.
            Last edited by Hunt; 10-04-21, 03:45 PM.

Comment

massive love for ya simon, one of the coolest peeps around here. take care

Comment

I'm just like: If you don't like how it's going on, then leave and stop using hate / abusive crap or cheats on here.

Things are going to "change". Can't exactly leak yet, Managment will do that.

Comment

Have fun sir! You'll be missed my friend

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post

See you!
                    Thanks for the mention, and good times! All the best with your work.

Click image for larger version  Name:	sa-mp-074.jpg Views:	0 Size:	233.3 KB ID:	212470
                    Attached Files

Comment

Refreshing post there! My favourite moment was most definitely when Beer and I did a marathon run around San Andreas one day for absolutely no reason.

As for me, I left GamerX around 2017, then left regular gaming altogether around 2019. Been focused on personal development, gym as well as university (Mostly the rugby and socials :P).

Always great to see a classic LorSimon post like the good old days!
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                        Refreshing post there! My favourite moment was most definitely when Beer and I did a marathon run around San Andreas one day for absolutely no reason.
                        HAHAHAHAHAHA sesese deffo one of the best moments bredrin.

OT:Cya Lorsimon. Thanks for the help during the beginning of my admin days and good luck with your life.

Comment

One of the Spanish-speaking people I met in my early days of GX, over the years we were known, and currently you rarely see

Good luck and your contribution to the community was good and of good profit I wish you the best!

PS: I also met RIXMAX, I coincided with many who spoke Spanish at that time

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X