No announcement yet.

Name Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i played DotA, there is a hero called Lich. That is my favorite hero, and he is called Kel'Thuzad too. So when i have played SAMP since 2013, i choose my name is Kel_Thuzad. And after many times changing name, i decided to keep my name is Kel for short, lel.

Comment

I'm a fan of Grim Reaper, so I mixed Grim Reaper with Ebola and came up with this name.

Comment

I just logged in with "Toffee". Idk why o.o

Comment

My nickname is a tribute to this song:

Comment

Since I was a kid I was always pokemon fan, so I had to choose one of them to turn my nickname in most of my accounts in online games

Comment

The name "Potato" was already taken by some other player sooo

Comment

Nissan Silvia s15 HKS "Genki". Saw it on Gran Turismo 4, and the name kinda stuck.

Comment

A character from "The amazing world of gumball" Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	114518

Comment

• Gx14
                    Gx14 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• TinaRex
                    TinaRex commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gx14 faggot

Originally posted by Grimvirus View Post
                  I'm a fan of Grim Reaper, so I mixed Grim Reaper with Ebola and came up with this name.
                  I mixed ebola with gamerX => virusX

Comment

I like glory and shining (not being proud), So I picked Queen.

Comment

My nick here is Mr.OnBlood

I don't know what nick set in GX, then I watched some duels videos based on different samp server, And The name I select is a very famous guy and Also a Top pro Player of Samp Know as Sawn-off kings, But They no Longer, Playing on Samp, they are pro in 2010 to 2014 !

Comment

Well if i remember correctly, as my previous name was Marius, ppl called me mari, which i hated so much. That's because it's a female name in Estonia. So i decided to think of a new name. I don't remember why, but my friend talked a lot about rebels, so it kinda got stuck to me, so i decided to change it to Rebel. Funny thing was that a lot of people didn't actually like the name lol, but i didn't let it bother me.

Comment

Android: for my cellphone
                          Jordi: Its my real Name <3

Comment

Bengi is a professional player in the game "League of legends"

Biersack is the surname of my favourite singer, Andy Biersack.

Last edited by Bengi; 03-07-16, 09:14 AM.

Comment

SHEHROZ is my real name that's why I chose this name.
                              Last edited by Shehroz; 03-07-16, 10:04 AM.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X