Any mIRC Scripters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any mIRC Scripters?

Almost a year ago, I released a tool called "Script Center" which was used to find and download scripts easily without the hassle of manually placing the code into the editor and checking it was working. It was a bit unsuccessful at launch, and not many people tried out Script Center. I have decided to go back to Script Center and try and get it off the ground again

If anyone has created mIRC scripts in the past such as tools or fun games, feel free to publish them on the Script Center for everyone to download and try out! Script Center needs scripters to contribute to its library of scripts to make people interested in Script Center, so anyones contribution to the Script Center is welcomed and appreciated. Script Center is not designed for bot scripts, so any channel bot scripts will not be added, it's mostly designed for tools and such, although you can contribute pretty much anything but bots and malicious code (ofc).

The reason for not adding channel bot scripts, is because some people using Script Center may not know what all the scripts do, so if they download your script and start responding to everyones messages automatically on all different channels it could quickly get them kicked from 'no-bot channels' and may make there mirc client crash if they are on a channel which is very busy and it cant respond to all messages in time (i.e. GamerX irc channel).

I just posted this to ask anyone who has created an mirc tool in the past, or knows of anyone who has created a tool for mirc, to feel free to publish it onto Script Center, it's designed as a way for newbies to quickly and easily find lots of useful scripts, and for developers to get there scripts noticed by people and used. This is also a mini advertisement of my Script Center tool. If you use mIRC, and you want to try out loads of cool, fun, and interesting tools, come and try out script center, its very easy to install and I am available on mIRC for guidance and help whenever you need it, there is also a Script Center mirc channel #scriptcenter

Script center hasn't been updated recently, but I plan to continue development on it again soon

-Master wooolly (hehe)
    Last edited by wooolly; 09-01-15, 09:41 PM.

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X