This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY history

Mr.Devil=Pavitar.singh=Pavi32=Pavi123414=......... .........................................
    I am ban about 20-30time.
    5 time speed hack.
    3time armor
    15 time for money
    4time for health hack.
    Today i am ban for speed hack.
    I think i will come again in gamerx
    Do you know Pavitar.singh and all other name is of one person.It is my name.
    Real name is Pavitar.singh.
    I do not cheat in other field but on pc games i hack and do different thing on pc on gamerx i also ban for no. of cheating.
    My age is 14 or 15 year old.
    I. live in a small village of india punjab distic rupnagar and village behrampur.
    I will come back in gx in 2 or three days.
    My aim is not to spam the form i do not know that i am spaming the form so i feel soor for it:'(
    I am a punjabi boy and i can do all the thing i alos use mods in samp on other server i ban lot of time.
    So ple do not trust on me.
    I can register on otherser but your server is best then all server so i rejoin your server again with new life
    Last edited by Mr.Devil; 29-10-13, 02:52 PM. Reason: improving

Post your GamerX History here http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...GamerX-history!
    Why new topic :\..

Comment

You have a special topic,i don't know why people like you,or price come and spam the forum.
      You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

''again with new life'' this sentence like a price says ''i come back as a new life'' i dont believe sorry 3 if you use a several hack you have to put up with ban.
        Last edited by Lense; 29-10-13, 05:43 PM. Reason: i forget a last sentence :D

Comment

Go away.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X