This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Furious 7 Movie Review

It was not only car race but also everything about family. Hadn't ever seen such an action movie full of friendship, bonds, and...love. Everyone who loves Paul should definitely see it!! It has been about one and a half years since the tragedy happened, and this would be a great chance to honor Paul. It's always nice to think of him and all the old days and memories we had with him since it may be the last chance to see him on the big screen.Thank all the crew and cast for making all of this happen! It's never easy to say farewell but it's always worthwhile to enjoy Paul's one last ride in the movie theater!
    Last edited by Nate; 04-04-15, 12:51 PM.

Saw this yesterday, film was better than what I expected. Ending was amazing!

Comment

So my bro and i to see this last night. What a great, fun film and the best in the series IMO. My bro kept asking me what parts in the movie did they need the stand in/cgi for Paul. I suspect the fight with Tony Jaa in the building towards the end of the movie is where they needed the stand in/cgi the most. The scene was filmed basically in the dark and I noticed they really didn't give clear shots of Paul's face during it. Otherwise, it looks like he was able to complete most of the movie.

And the ending was just perfect. I shed some tears for Paul at the end scene. Really loved it.

Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 05-04-15, 07:51 PM.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Comment

I'm going to watch it next Saturday. I just hope it doesn't have something stupid like a never ending runway...

Comment

https://twitter.com/giteshpandya/sta...81558064726017

https://twitter.com/giteshpandya/sta...94966059298816

In just 12days, #Furious7 has already outgrossed all 4 #Marvel hits from last summer.
          This made a ridiculous amount money holy shit.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Comment

I saw its first show �� movie vas awesome especially i also saw indian actor and feel us indian proud ��
            Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

I watched it yesterday and its fun very nice. I also heard See You Again it appeared when Paul Walker Died ( A Car Crash With His Car 'Porsche GT'

Comment

Project X It's funny and great!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X