This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 4 Officially Revealed for PC, Xbox One, PS4 [First Trailer]

Bethesda has officially revealed Fallout 4, the newest entry in its open-world RPG series, which is set to ship on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

The game's official website went live slightly ahead of schedule, showing box art for the title and also confirming it will not be released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Bethesda is expected to show more of Fallout 4 at its E3 press briefing in Los Angeles on June 14. This is the first time the company is hosting its own press conference, creating the expectation that it has several big titles to showcase.
    4K screenshot:

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! so excited for this! (I put about 200+ hours on Fallout 3 and New Vegas)
    Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 03-06-15, 07:12 PM.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Never played/known the previous games. But since it's Bethesda I think it's going to be well-executed, the hype is already starting too, looking forward to play this series.

Comment

Finally!!!
      I loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas, cant wait for 4th!

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

is fallout 4 realese in pc?
        ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

Originally posted by DIE_HARD View Post
          is fallout 4 realese in pc?
          If you would just read the title more carefully you would have known.

Comment

E3 2015: Fallout 4 - Multiple E3 Gameplay Demos, Releasing November 10th, 2015

Crafting system

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X