This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye

It's been fun but now I'm really sick of this game and today I'm leaving SA-MP for real because I'm not even having fun anymore and I also have things to do irl... If GamerX will make a new multiplayer server (for other games) I'll join for sure but SA-MP is DONE.

Also Thank You GamerX for teaching me so many things!

PS
    I wanted to become one of the scripters not Admin or TP... the reason because I tried to become a TP was to prove that I have changed, yeah I was an annoying asshole but that's because Groucho abused his admin status and banned me multiple times for no reason + other things (turning me into a "brago"), that's how I lost everyone's trust, trying to prove that I'm telling the truth and Groucho lies but Admin(God)>Player(Liar).

Regards Campionull
    Last edited by Campionull; 16-06-15, 06:33 PM.

Originally posted by Campionull View Post
    It's been fun but now I'm really sick of this game and today I'm leaving SA-MP for real because I'm not even having fun anymore and I also have things to do irl... If GamerX will make a new multiplayer server (for other games) I'll join for sure but SA-MP is DONE.

PS
    I wanted to become one of the scripters not Admin or TP... the reason because I tried to become a TP was to prove that I have changed, yeah I was an annoying asshole but that's because Groucho abused his admin status and banned me multiple times for no reason + other things (turning me into a "brago"), that's how I lost everyone's trust, trying to prove that I'm telling the truth and Groucho lies but Admin(God)>Player(Liar).

Campionull
    Good luck in your real life mate. Btw why does this feels for me as an Admin Complaint to Groucho?

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
      Good luck in your real life mate. Btw why does this feels for me as an Admin Complaint to Groucho?
      What is done is done, not complaining about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Campionull View Post
        What is done is done, not complaining about anything.
        Then why did you mention it. Anyways, bye...

...see you in a few months, maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackid View Post
          Then why did you mention it. Anyways, bye...

...see you in a few months, maybe?
          Had to mention that because people never knew the truth... and nope I won't come back!

This is not a rage quit... after playing SA-MP for eight years you won't have fun like you used to.
          Last edited by Campionull; 16-06-15, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Good Luck your Life bye bye I really miss You

Comment

See you soon..
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post

See you soon..
                I wasn't sure back then now I'm 100% sure... this is Good Bye!
                Last edited by Campionull; 16-06-15, 07:02 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X