Once in a lifetime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once in a lifetime

Name something you'll see/do once, then never again.

It could be a personal experience, or something that actually is impossible to do twice.

I pooped my pants in the 3rd grade on the way back home in the school bus. Back then, it was really embarassing. But now, everytime I think of it I'm laughing at myself. XD

And I have this moment where on the night I graduated from Junior High, me and my friends had a really blast party I would never forget. We went to the town on midnight with my motorbike and almost crashed to a car at the traffic light, my friend drove the motorbike like crazy.

Comment

Well we were playing football. I kicked the ball from the air. It was perfect, deadly, accurate, very strong and I hit the goalkeeper in the nuts. Ouch, he almost past out. Wasn't on purpose but was too damn funny.
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

About 2 years ago I saw a homeless woman taking a piss in public place. Just in the middle of people. 0 fucks were given. And yes, I saw it, it was disgusting as hell. I never ever want to see that again.

Comment

Found a wallet in my classroom between some pipes . Had full money on it.
          That was a good day , anyway the money got spent in about 2-3 hours .
          After 2 days i found out that the lost wallet was my Bestfriend`s . Awkward

Also , my cousin found under a bus seat a iphone 5 on the city bus.
          Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 13-11-13, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Once, i had a girlfriend...

Comment

Originally posted by JoseriuL View Post
              Once, i had a girlfriend...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackid View Post

Hahaha what that means? XD

Comment

I think u blowed his mind or something similar. U know something mind blowing.
                  Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                  WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

I dont know about mind blowing :<

Comment

Originally posted by Blackid View Post
                      I pooped my pants in the 3rd grade on the way back home in the school bus. Back then, it was really embarassing. But now, everytime I think of it I'm laughing at myself. XD

And I have this moment where on the night I graduated from Junior High, me and my friends had a really blast party I would never forget. We went to the town on midnight with my motorbike and almost crashed to a car at the traffic light, my friend drove the motorbike like crazy.
                      Well ... See what happens when you fart a lot ... farter

Comment

Originally posted by Kristina View Post
                        Well ... See what happens when you fart a lot ... farter
                        It's healthy! it reduces the amount of acid in your body. like a lot.

Comment

I stomp once on a lego brick. Never again.

Comment

i BORN once..
                            impossible to Reborn twice
                            just drift

Comment

Used this in 2007 Click image for larger version

Name:	th.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	114649
                              to Download Chrome
                              Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X