Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is now available for iOS, Android coming soon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is now available for iOS, Android coming soon

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is now available for iOS devices, with significant enhancements over previous versions of the game.

Some of the new features include native support for Retina displays, enhanced textures and art, 60 fps on certain devices, and custom soundtrack support. Players with the iPhone 6S or 6S Plus can also take advantage of 3D Touch options in the game for things like steering, targeting, "drive-by mode," and more.

The custom soundtrack feature can be accessed by creating a playlist on your iOS device titled "GTALCS" and selecting the "Mix Tape" radio station from within the game.

Controls for Liberty City Stories have been rebalanced for touch screens, but the game also includes support for physical controllers. That should make for a pretty good experience on the enormity of the iPad Pro's 12.9-inch screen.

Not all features are available across all iOS devices, however. While the 3D Touch functionality is only available on Apple's latest iPhones, other features like 60 fps gameplay aren't available on 5-series iPhones, iPod Touch 6th gen, iPad 4th gen, iPad Air, or iPad Minis.

The game costs $7 USD and an Android version is "coming soon," according to Rockstar. Eariler this month, Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City, and San Andreas came to PS4 as emulated PS2 games, albeit with newly integrated trophy support.
    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ailable-on-ios

Get ready to head back to the East Coast as Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories returns to mobile devices with significant enhancements. First released for the PlayStation Portable in 2005, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is now available on the latest iOS devices, and coming soon for Android and Amazon devices.

In Liberty City Stories, former trusted wise guy for the Leone crime family, Toni Cipriani returns home after spending time in hiding for killing a made man. Now, the streets of Liberty City are in turmoil, as warring families vie for control and the town begins to self-destruct under waves of political corruption, organized crime, drug trafficking and union strikes. Deranged hit men, morally depraved tycoons, cynical politicians and even his own mother stand in the way as Toni tries to bring the city under Leone family control.

Originally designed with mobile gameplay in mind, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories returns with enhancements including real time lighting and shadows, upgraded textures and art, greater draw distance, performance enhancements for touch-based gaming including updated analog steering and rebalanced targeting, cross-platform cloud saves via Social Club, support for Apple’s 3D touch and more.

In addition to cross-platform cloud saves, if you download Liberty City Stories and then sign in to Social Club within the app, you'll unlock the bonus I HEART LC t-shirt with the same account used in Grand Theft Auto Online for PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. Once you've signed in, the shirt will be available for free at any GTA Online clothing store.

App Store Page:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gran...ign-mpt=uo%3D4
    Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 17-12-15, 04:29 PM. Reason: Added Trailer and R* NewsWire

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

OMG, finally i can go and "download" it after it release !
    GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

I knew it!! Vice city stories coming soon guys

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X