Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your aim in life? and some positive advice!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your aim in life? and some positive advice!

hey guys in this thread you can tell us what is your aim of life what you want to be some advices from me
    i want to be a good person first a good human being personally i want to spread positivity and make others smile and there should b no negativity around us because negativity and that type of people can make you weak and ur confidence level so let nobody tell u that how to live the life and do not ever b afraid of anything and also to walk alone because on a tight rope we all walk alone i personally i dont compare my self with anybody what is better for us to say to ourself that we are the best not bother about somebody else you are great so do what you like and like what u do no worries and show this world what you are and if u want to talk with me haha surely msg me

Now tell about your aim and if u want to say any positive msg do that too
    Last edited by Muaaz; 20-12-15, 08:05 AM.

Please search before posting:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...you-want-to-be
    About the advice you may post whatever advice you want give us in the above post.
    OR
    rephrase you question as you have literally asked what was asked in the above link but you answered it in the deepest way possible xD.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 20-12-15, 11:41 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

you are praising me right? lol or insulting xD lol ok i will take it as compliment!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
        you are praising me right? lol or insulting xD lol ok i will take it as compliment!
        NO! Not an insult! By deepest way possible I mean in an emotional aspect
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

haha thank you but there should be some fun section on website

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X