This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Hacks

I am Creating a Thread To learn how you guys do to find out if any player is to hacks, I mean, here you can tell your checking method to discover hacks, So we can share ideas and methods antihacks

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
    I am Creating a Thread To learn how you guys do to find out if any player is to hacks, I mean, here you can tell your checking method to discover hacks, So we can share ideas and methods antihacks
    Everything that doesn't seem to act normal is cheating or bug abuse.It's very simple.

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

I'm not really a person known for tonnes of reports but I report anything that looks suspicious. The discovering of the truth is up to the admins :P
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I usually use /spec or /duel, if that's what you meant

Comment

as someone who has tested every kind of cheats (as of early 2015) its really not that hard. you just need knowledge and have to know how gta sa plays.

Comment

Enabling /ths is a way to detect easier the aimbotters (you told me this, btw)

Comment

How to find Health Hack:

A health hack will allows the hacker to freeze their health so if the hacker fall from a building his health will not decrease because he hacked his health, use /sp <id> to spec the hacker and keep seing him if he falls from a building or someone hit him from rocket or ramming from car and still his health isnt going down it means he is hacking,(we dont have cmds to check anyone so dont know he is real hacker or bugged sometimes bugged players also dont loose health just report him and let admins handle it)This way i see health hackers.

How to find Bullet Prof:

A bullet prof hack allows the hacker to freeze their health (for bullets only) it simply means if the player falls off from building or get hit by rocket or get rammed by car he will STILL loose his health BUT if someone shoot him he will not loose health that is called bullet prof, his health will not decrease if someone shoots him but in other things like rocket he will reduce health.This way i see bullet prof hacks.

How to find Health Refil:

A health refil gives hacker advantage to refil their health quickly without using any cmd, if someone use /healme we will be informed because it comes above player that i used /healme, but if he didnt type it and get refilled his health he is hacking.This way i see refil hackers.

How to find Armour Hack:

A armour hack gives hacker advantage to freeze his armour, its similar to health hack, his health maybe decreases but his armour will not decrease not via rocketing neither shooting he will not loose his armour in any way.This way i see armour hackers.

How to find Air-Brake(in-car):

A airbrake allows the hacker to control his vehicle as he wants, eg. he can stop his vehicle where ever he wants, he can drive his vehicle IN AIR like: going straight left or right, and going through the buildings and grounds, going straight up or down.This way i see airbrake hackers.

How to find Air-Brake(on-foot):

A airbrake on foot is same as airbrake in car it gives the same advantages to hacker as i mentioned above just check it and its same no need for more explanation.This way i see airbraker hack on foot.

How to find Speed Hack:

A speed hack lets player use massive speed (like we have speed boost but its even more faster then that), how to know if someone use speed hack? well we have speed boost so its hard to see he hack or its a feature of GX, try something that let the hacker to join the race like /me awesome race /join!!!, and if the hacker joins keep seeing him if he uses speed boost in race (which is disabled) means he is speed hacking.This way i see speed hackers.

I hope these helps you to learn who is hacking who is not, I am not a hacker so idk what else hacks are there, if you know hax names and want to know about them feel free to pm me or post here so i can explain how you can catch those hacks and see if player hax or not.
              YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
              Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

How to find No Reload hack:

This allows the hacker to kill everyone. He doesn't have to reload so he can keep killing people. You can notive if you hear a lot of gun shots from one gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Nissan[M] View Post
                  How to find No Reload hack:

This allows the hacker to kill everyone. He doesn't have to reload so he can keep killing people. You can notive if you hear a lot of gun shots from one gun.
                  Originally posted by Ezhan View Post
                  shortened down
                  http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...detect-hackers ayy

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X