No announcement yet.

How many of you like The Peanuts Movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you like The Peanuts Movie?

Next thing Charlie Brown decides is to begin some adventures with the hope that maybe in one of them Little Red Haired Girl will see him. His first try out is of participating in the Schools magic show. All is going well planned and Charlie Brown is certain she will notice him. But during the show his sister Sally’s act goes out of control and he gives up his time to Sally and also helps her in improving her act with help from Snoopy so she can perform again and win. Next Charlie Brown participates in the schools dancing competition and gets Snoopy to train him in dancing. At the dance finally Charlie Brown’s time comes and he begins his performance and is going great.
    Last edited by Robo; 22-02-16, 05:15 AM.

Heh The Peanuts? For real? That movie is made for the "younger audience". The only "young audience" film I will watch is the new Toy Story or the new Incredibles. Other than that, I watch superhero films like Deadpool (which I watched and it was awesome) and comedy/action films like Fast and Furious 7 (which I watched some time in late 2015).
    Last edited by Eliteus; 20-02-16, 11:18 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X