Commercial Pilot License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Pilot License

Hi , is there anyone who can help me regarding getting a commercial pilot license. Like , which training school is best regarding the career oppurtunities , placements and workings. Since i am planning to get into the aviation field and need some good suggestions from wherever possible i can. Anyone who have been training for it or got trained and anyone who knows a commercial pilot in contact please inform me asap.

Dont say to search for it on google , i have searched every aspects and know quite everything , but since i know many players here personally i would like to get some good suggestions from my family here.

Hey bro! Firstly good luck on your way to becoming a pilot! I hope you have done some research for this as you may know a life of a pilots is hectic but it's still very fun. Initially I have a few questions for you:
    - What country are you from?
    - What did you do at university / 12th grade? - Physics/Maths is recomended and at uni aeronautical engineering may be needed.
    - If your education is lacking or is in different subjects, don't give up! There's still hope, is there a local airstrip in your area? If so you can go there and ask them whether they could train you and possibly even work there, what this will do is give you experience and more knowledge on flying planes up to a point where you can possibly be employed in an international airport. But if no local airstrip accepts you + no education/different topic subjects do a years course of physics and some universities may soon accept you as a result.
    P.S Even if you do have the qualifications to be accepted as a pilot you still need to start from low end planes in small airstrips and you will soon be promoted.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      - What country are you from?
      - What did you do at university / 12th grade? - Physics/Maths is recomended and at uni aeronautical engineering may be needed.
      Im from India , and yeah i know that need physics and maths to commence training in India. I'll clear that exam soon. Physics and maths is only needed for indian cpl outside india it is not needed

and what you told above i know about it , there is no such airstrip in india there are training schools / i wanted to know that where it would be best to commence training in India or abroad if abroad then which country or school is best by the personal experience of people here.

Comment

Originally posted by Aasif View Post
        Im from India , and yeah i know that need physics and maths to commence training in India. I'll clear that exam soon. Physics and maths is only needed for indian cpl outside india it is not needed

and what you told above i know about it , there is no such airstrip in india there are training schools / i wanted to know that where it would be best to commence training in India or abroad if abroad then which country or school is best by the personal experience of people here.
        Mmm abroad, I'd say Dubai Intl Airport has many opportunities. But here in UK, there's an airstrip in every town and connections can easily be made to get a job than the ledc countries. How you get here is up to you to decide. Apply for student visa and do that process but whatever you do avoid illegal routes. Keep applying if you keep getting denied entry.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X