This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cya mate.

Well Wooolly you are one awesome guy wich never gives up... You are a good friend for me to man and beside that you were always there for me in GamerX. Man i'm going to miss you in game... I hope we can have contact somehow and don't have to break our contact together because i don't wan't to lose you. Even if you are a virtual friend as people call that... For me you are more then that, cause for me you are a big friends wich never gives up and i'm pretty sure you will have a great time also i will be there for you if you need me just PM me on forums... Again i am going to miss you as hell and will never forget you. Bye bye Wooolly <3 .

Friendly Regards,

Nissan.

Comment

Thanks for all the awesome moments ! Good luck mate !

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

Where is my fucking name !!! i hate you !

sigpic

Comment

You were always super nice to me and I couldn't believe you weren't the same way to some other people... but regardless, we all make mistakes and as long as you learn from them there's no harm. Best of luck in your future woolly, hope to see you again someday!

Comment

Gonna miss you really hard, Good luck with your future!

thanks for mentioning me in the special thanks list

Comment

i miss you Bye bye good luck your real life

Comment

Damn.

I'm going to miss you buddy! Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

#WOOOLLYsPARTYFOREVER
                #nohomo
                You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

good bye brother

Comment

Another OG moves out the hood! Hopefully see you around wooolly <3

Comment

I will miss you yllooow! <3

Comment

Shame on you woolly u did not mention me as a friend, I am starting to have second thoughts about that ice cream. On a more serious note you going to be missed here.
                        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

good luck buddy take care in your life

Comment

Bye woolly I'm kinda new in this server but I met u
                            U are funny and u were giving me tips to be a good player

Bye DuDe
                            Have a Gud life
                            I always stand out,
                            So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Never really talked to you or not at least I can remember, but read all your post, and your words seem to be so real and truth that I would have loved to.

I play here since 2010 and, always saw you trying to make people feel happy and interacting with players. Creating hidden pickups minigames and such... Wish you the best and hope you find the home most of us have found in here somewhere else. Goodbye :3 /
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Good luck nigga.

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X