• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
    Queen i suggest you to dont loose confidence
    Anyway i will You that i annoy u so much for pgoo
    Goodbye and Thanks to be friend
    Have a good life

P.S: look Grim and Jan they have demoted but they didnt leave Gx they are working hard again and trying to improve that mistake they get demoted for and trying to become a TP again!!
    I agree with max you cant leave us like this
    Dont give up. Play with us you are always a good player. Its doesn't matter you are TP or not

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
      Just to inform all of you I'm not leaving for demotion I'm leaving because nothing is not fair here . One of tps used to joke with me and called me shemale instead I called him gay It's my demotion reason now he has his lvl 2 because no one seen his text xD All tps are using shitty words in their conversations oh pls it was a personal problem with me and now solved : ) ) don't make excuses in this thread <3 GL .
      Come On. If TPs insult you , you can always report them. You got demoted and you're ready to leave , ' giving up ' I see, many other TPs getting demoted and they are determined to get their levels back. Plus , you say nothing is not fair , life is not fair.
      Be determined . Never Give Up. Good Luck
      Regards Kalifa22.
      sigpic

Comment

Work Hard and Keep Be good player you 'll get it again , But if you want leaving Gamerxserver cause you demoted and About us You gonna leave us
        And It'S Not important to be Level 1 or 2 etc
        Bye Bye queen Good luck in your real life
        Last edited by NeuroX; 25-05-16, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Hello queen, first of all was a pleasure to play beside him, I hope not feel you bad by administrators, we all have enemies, like many players you have them.

*I can only say...: Do not fences you Queen!

Comment

If you are leaving the server because of demotion then i should be the first one who must have done this.
            Its just a game. There are so many players who are normal players. Its fun being like them. Yes i know how it feels when you get demoted as i have experienced this twice. But its not the end. Play like others and earn it again. By getting demoted you not at all lose respect. It just sjows you are hungry for a level. I had left gamerx for 1 month after my demotion. I know how it feels like. Some people try to make such posts to get attention and then you will get back. What did tp status give you? Not much. But i know everyones goal is to bevome a tp and you havent been banned from getting one again. Just play , enjoy the game and you will be double happy when you achieve tp status again.

If you got demoted because of someone who insulted you and then you insulted back i know how it feels like. I got demoted for the same reason. A person insulted my clan and i insulted him back and i got demoted. But i accepted it. I had made a mistake too so i am playing like others play. I am in this server for 8 years and its not possible for me to leave. Just play like others. Thats it. One day youll get it back
            Last edited by Interstellar; 25-05-16, 04:41 AM.

Comment

You say nothing is fair here ? Well your promotion to level 2 wasn't fair as you rule breaked like 2 days before promotion.
              You say we're racist because you are insulting and being completly rude towards lots of players, grow up better.
              Instead of saying you got demoted because you insulted back one Trusted Player you don't need to lie on that and i obviously won't say what's the reason here as only Admins and you are supposed to know it , how ever you can tell anyone you want and what you want but this just proves me your promotion was a big fail.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X