This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving

For managements: You don't have to reply in this thread. Therefore DON'T GO NAZI and lock it as usual since I didn't make this thread to discuss with you. I just made it to explain better why I am leaving and saying bye to some friends. So yeah, leave the nazism and the censorship for another day. My complain already got naz'ed enough.

Since I know there could be some smart people telling me "do not create a new thread, there is already one for leaving", I'll reply since the beginning: this thread is not only to say that I'm leaving GamerX. It's also to express how bothered I am about the direction this server is taking (well, to be exact it was like this before as well, but sadly it never changed).

First of all seeing this will help you a bit to understand some of the reasons why I am leaving: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...1257#post51257

Welcome to my GamerX story. There you can clearly see in summary what I've had to stand while being here. And yeh, already got tired of injustice and hypocresy and censorship here.

I made a complain about a delija's decision and he decided about his own complain and locked it so that I couldn't even reply (what a dirty movement btw). Funny because I knew it would happen exactly like that. Where is the sense on that? Yeah, for sure you'll be so neutral when you decide about your own complain (owners should be the ones to decide in this case by the way, since it's about you...), Logic...

However, first of all I just wanted to say that what robo said is not true. I DON'T HATE panzehir. I was obviously joking when I said this....
    [23:52:20] <@GX-11> [17] TP Chat LorSimon[27]: panze is admin wtf?
    [23:52:59] <@GX-24> [17] TP Chat LorSimon[27]: I disagreed
    Robo, please buy a joke detector.

Secondly, everyone knows that when I am in-game, I'm most likely joking the 80% of the time. It's pretty common to find me making any kind of jokes with other admins, and one day I was joking with blackbird about something that happened in TP suggestion thread, which aparently bothered delija and started yelling at me because of that (I didn't even mention his name so he didn't have to get into the joke...). So yeah, thanks to those jokes now he says I am always "rude" with admins (seems he got hurted because I expressed how he was gonna warn other TP's for silly reasons in that thread).

About the complain thingy, I am already tired of explaining that I don't really care about my stats. I DO AGREE that my score had to be set since I set it with commands. SO PLEASE STOP REPEATING THAT SINCE THAT'S NOT MY POINT AT ALL.

For the 10000th time, I'm gonna explain that I only got pissed because of the way how you all dealt the situation. Robo, I already explained that it's not an "ego" thing. Everyone here knows that I have never changed because of a fucking level and I never tried to make me look as "superior" because of those stuff (sadly can't tell the same about many of you). My reaction was because of disappointment, not because of "ego". If you're smart enough to put yourself into my shoes, you could understand.

First I get my score and cookies set to some random amount without even asking me first... Later, I get the answer "you need a proof of your stats", after all the effort and time I have put here, thousands of hours checking fucking reports (yes, it's not funny to check them), having to reply to annoying people and all the other annoying tasks for admins. And well, there is an uncontable list of things that I did for this sever. Getting that answer was just DISAPPOINTING. DON'T MIX "EGO" WITH DISAPPOINMENT PLEASE. How could I not be disappointed that I spent a lot of fucking time of my life here to help this server and they don't even trust my word to set a score? It clearly says you all thought I was gonna lie about my real amount and that was DISAPPOINTING. As I said in my complain, I do have seen how ex-hackers and pratically unknown players have gotten his stats back without any proof. And delija, it wasn't only after the crashes. And even if it was, action like these clearly shows how most of you don't even care about the players. I can understand why so many people are leaving.

However, apart from the hypocresy, fake people, and egocentric ones, I also met a lot of cool people and had a great time here.

*Eclipsor, by far the best thing that happened to me in this server (heheh gayyyy). Leaving the jokes aside, yeah, he is the best friend this community left me, and the only person I can blindy trust a 100%.
    *nicoud, another great and funny friend. But sadly this madafaka went inactive. It was always funny to play with this canadian noob.
    *All my niggas from the 27 clan (Persil braw, ariana wife, burnednigga, elitetus) it was also really nice to spend time with you all. Definitely you all made my days more interesting with our weird topics.
    *Nate and Mousy, I'm a fan of your sense of humor. It's weird as fuck, but that's what makes it interesting and original for me.
    *Adrenaline and Blackbird aka incest brothers. Even tho' we usually think so differently, we had a lot of fun together.
    *Jobu_nub, kenneth, beer, ms.lina, rick and all the other people whom I used to talk with, it was also nice to spend time with you. Forgive me the others that I haven't mentioned but the post it's getting long. As usual.

By the way, I'll probably be in-game for some days more, just to talk with people before leaving and enjoying the server a bit more. About forum, probably after some days I won't be active at all (I'll probably join to check stuff but won't really be posting or anything like that).
    Last edited by LorSimon; 30-05-16, 10:23 AM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

You left admin team we said no problem, but leaving the server? No, just please dude, who will we have fun with? I will miss your penis, I hope this is 1st April

Comment

You're a nice person Simon c: . You were my fav admin before, I wish best things for you in your real life. Good luck and Best regards.

Comment

When i saw this topic , i logged in to tell you the few things which i loved the most about you.
        You are one of the kindest , and most understandable ex-admin i've seen in all of my life. There are 2 more , wont point out the name.
        Friendly as hell , you always understood players situation and if you leave , this kind of behaviour will be in extinction in this server.
        Wont be making a long post , since my above lines has summed up everything.

Comment

Lorsimon,

The first thing I want to tell you is that I will not forget you if you're leaving for sure. I hope that you will change your mind later. I will never forget that you learned me a lot of things when I was Admin Level 3. You was always open for questions, and you always gave specific and detailed answers.

You was a great Management here in GamerX like the others. I always liked to see you back on set. Please understand that people are different. Everyone have their own view of point about things. Some things can't be changed. Try to see the positive things about it. Different people makes GamerX better. We don't have to agree with each other but we should respect at least others decisions. Every Admin have their own way how they like to administrate the server.

Anyways, if you are 100 percent leaving GamerX, I wish you all the best in your life.

Peace !

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
            [B][COLOR="#B22222"]
            By the way, I'll probably be in-game for some days more, just to talk with people before leaving and enjoying the server a bit more. About forum, probably after some days I won't be active at all (I'll probably join to check stuff but won't really be posting or anything like that).

What is this then , you are just looking for attention lorsimon , you don't need to go around and post how stupid we all are except you , you are the smartest. See ,right after the complain got closed you went here to continue arguing, this is like a food to you seem so , to just argue.

First writting you are leaving and then the qoute i posted, so this whole topic is just to continue arguing.

Locked as well.

P.S All Owners and Managements agreed on your warn that's why i won't be punished and that's why it's locked and it's locked just to avoid your "it's not my fault you all suck i'm the smartest".

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X