This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good bye GamerX

Hello everyone, i am making this topic to say my goodbyes to all of you people. But before i start id like to say that im not leaving because of some drama or none of that bullshit, i am leaving because i have to serve in the amry and then focus on what i am going to do with my life next so i wont have time to play anymore.

6 years ive been playing on this server and these 6 years will remain unforgetable, gamerx wasnt just a game for me, it was like a neighbourhood where i could join and hang out with my friends, i have had my good and i have had my bad moments in this server, but mostly i had good moments and im glad about that.

Now i would like to give special thanks to some people.

Special thanks to [27]Eliteus for being an awesome friend and for helping us to expand our squad.

Special thanks to [27]Persil_420 for being a brother in law and always keeping the conversations up.

Special thanks to Burned[27]grass for being one of the coolest niggas and one of my best friends in game and for always entertaining us with funny conversations.

Special thanks to [27]Ariana_Grande for opening up to me and letting me know what worries her and for being an awesome friend..oh and of course for having a very rich vocabulary :PP.

Special thanks to [27]lorsimon for being the sexy stalion he is and for being an awesome friend!

Special thanks to Maze for being an awesome admin and for always helping me out when i needed it.

Special thanks to Jafri for having the sexiest hair in the whole god damn universe, for being on of the funniest people in the server and for being an awesome friend/admin.

Special thanks to Rick for being an awesome manager and scripter and a kind admin, for being the funniest person over the years and for always helping me out whenever i needed it.

Special thanks to Stefan for being an awesome owner, for managing to maintain and keep the server healthy for all this time and for bweing an awesome friend!

Special thanks to Adrenaline for being the best jihadist in gamerx (jk jk xD), for being a really funny person and for always helping me out whenever i needed it.

Special thanks to Robo_N1X for being an awesome manager and friend, and for helping me out with the maps i made for the events.

Special thanks to Left for being a very nice person and a friend and for always helping me out whenever i needed it!

Special thanks to Beer for being one of the kindest admins, a good friend and for always giving us free beer!

Special thanks to DeathBeatZ for being my friend since almost the beggining (also die already).

*Those who i did not add your names doesnt mean i didnt like you or that you werent my friend, its just the people i mentioned above were the closest to me, and i want you to know that all of you have a place in my heart!*

I will be active on forums and sometimes on IRC and hopefully one day in the future i will have time to join and see you guys in game, thas all i wanted to say guys and i wish you the best of luck with everything and be happy!

[AC]Mike_seven[27]

It was great having you on GamerX Mike_7! Even tho we didn't have that much conversations, I saw that you are a good guy!
    Wish you best luck on your Army job and one day we will see you back!

Comment

I'm going to miss you when you're gone, and you're one of the best and funniest friends I've ever had. It feels like we've been friends for a very long time, when it's been more like a year or so. Thanks for being there and being a great friend. I hope the army won't change you that much!

Comment

Dont Even Know You But Still Good Bye As You Are A Family Member Of GX Community

Comment

Hope to see you in-game again in future!
          Goodluck with your army campaign
          *StarBoy*

Comment

Goodbye Mike we'll miss you here... it were awesome years with you!

Comment

I didn't have a chance to meet you, but I wish you the best in the army, goodbye.

Comment

No I can't believe that you are leaving. GamerX looses his most funny Trusted Player. I wish you the best in your project, and the door will still be opened in GamerX. You have your trusted player status for the life.

Also, I would like complete the thanks list by adding your mother, because it will be a lack to don't speak about her everydays.

Good luck man, you will be missed !

Comment

Mike ma man, it was a huge pleasure knowing you bro and it sucks that you need to leave but like I said for another homie, life goes on and we can't stop it. I didn't know you at all, and only got to know you properly through Burnedgrass and Persil. It is awesome to say you have made a really good impression such a funny, and at the same time intellectual of a person. About your army stuff, I am proud of you brother that you chose to serve the army. It takes a lot of courage and dedication, I wish you the best of luck to rank up. (oi u gotta at least rank up higher than a Major even though its impossible for a long time!!!). Remember to do well in them army tests to at least rank up to second lieutenant before yo other homies in the crew. Anyway man Good luck with your shit, and when your back we gonna party with all the 2 7 products (u kno em ))))))

ps. here's a video )))))))

there's a lot of gay shit in there tho so pause

ok maybe that wasn't the most ideal song......
                  Last edited by Eliteus; 05-06-16, 08:14 PM.
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Hello Mike, I ain't in your special thanks but I have talked to you a couple of times. You're a really funny guy and someone really cool to hangout with, I wish you the best in your real life

Comment

I'm legitimately going to miss you so much lol. I hate letting people know they were special but damn Mike you were truly special. I'm gonna miss you a ton no homo and I hope I get to see you again someday man :/

Comment

Another legend is leaving unfortunately. Well , it has been such an amazing ride by your side on GamerX. Just know that even if you might not remember everything we shared here , i do. Some great memories will pop up whenever your name will be mentionned.
                        You are by far one the most comprehensive people i ever had the chance to meet. You are also a great person to have some funny convos with. I'd like to thank you for the fact that we had some of the most interesting and life impacting convos with you , i'm speaking for ariana as well.
                        That being said , i hope that everything in your life will go as planned , that's the best thing i can wish you.
                        I'll never forget some of the moments we shared together , as well as the ones involving the whole squad (honestly, i have the memory of a fuckin elephant) Accepting you in as a member of our clan has been a pleasure , you embraced the spirit that we introduced very well.
                        I currently don't have anything else to say , but know that you'll be remembered as an awesome and contributing player , and will remain as a great friend with a lot of human qualities above all to me.
                        Hope you will do a great job at serving your country.

"Realizes that he is out of tissue"

Take care of you , and good luck man

Comment

Was happy when I saw your come back after a really long time of inactivity. Now you are going to leave is again. You was one of the most funny people here in GamerX.

Take care about yourself, and may sure that you won't forget us as we are not going to forget you.

Peace mate! ❤️

Comment

Good luck man, Hope you f*** any a-hole who stands in your way.

*had to pick this one since I don't know which army you're in *
                            Last edited by Grimvirus; 05-06-16, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Good bye my friend, take care!

GR(Non-English): Καλη θητεια αδερφε και καλος πολιτης σου ευχομαι!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X