Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes GamerX so good in your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
    It's gamemode is unique.
    It has many minigames
    It has player object system
    It has cookies/cakes/icecreams/biscuits
    It has a nice race system
    It has GOO/HP system
    It has cool stunts objects
    It has events (now)
    It has nice property system Players are easily to earn money
    It has many things that player's is allowed to. like Tracking/spectating player. so its easy to hunt and report cheater.
    Also players got 2000+ commands free with less limit unlike other server.
    About history:
    GamerX is a very old server Since SA:MP first launched
    GamerX was the first SA:MP server to try Unofficial BOTs/NPCs plugins (where it was also hosted in gamerx).
    GamerX was one of official server
    GamerX is a noteable server in SA:MP because it has contributed to test SA:MP Release, specially 0.3c Where Matite works on the most of SA:MP custom Objects.
    GamerX was having so many players until full.
    GamerX was one of a nice place for many notable sa-mp players and users to play.
    Mostly notable by the Legend, Matite who also was a Beta Tester (if not wrong) in SA:MP
    Same thing for me
    Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

What makes GamerX so good? I think it's a lot of everything available here and anyone can choose a specific activity for temselves. One thing for me is that there's a big variation of races, like i'm not very good @ dm i can choose my own activity. If compared to other servers, the dm'ing is th main activity and hasn't got many variations of activities. In one word, there's no boundries or any limits (except '/rules'), you can do anything, anyhow you like to do it at your best. That's what makes GamerX so good in my opinion!

Comment

This is me when i joined other SA:MP Servers when GamerX had a long Shutdown period...

Comment

Oldest Server on SAMP
          Got Unique Scripts
          And also Matite was awesome , he's a beta tester
          etc...

Comment

It has events, good admins and trusted players. I have a lot of friends. That's nice

Comment

1. Server's epic features and it's originality .
              2. The awesome people i met in it .

That's enough said .

Comment

I LOVE it for player objects and events And some pretty cool stunting places

Comment

Awesome community and of course - POBS!

Comment

many things ....
                    sigpic

Comment

5 words: EveryThing, Especially what Robo Mentioned, and Ofc Pobs and Events!

Comment

Like Robo Says : and i love gamerx for have a special things not like other Server and have a great admins

Comment

Same Like admin robo says soo many good things events minigames goo duel, i dont have words what to say this is 100% more better then any server verry verry awsome

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                            It's gamemode is unique.
                            It has many minigames
                            It has player object system
                            It has cookies/cakes/icecreams/biscuits
                            It has a nice race system
                            It has GOO/HP system
                            It has cool stunts objects
                            It has events (now)
                            It has nice property system Players are easily to earn money
                            It has many things that player's is allowed to. like Tracking/spectating player. so its easy to hunt and report cheater.
                            Also players got 2000+ commands free with less limit unlike other server.
                            About history:
                            GamerX is a very old server Since SA:MP first launched
                            GamerX was the first SA:MP server to try Unofficial BOTs/NPCs plugins (where it was also hosted in gamerx).
                            GamerX was one of official server
                            GamerX is a noteable server in SA:MP because it has contributed to test SA:MP Release, specially 0.3c Where Matite works on the most of SA:MP custom Objects.
                            GamerX was having so many players until full.
                            GamerX was one of a nice place for many notable sa-mp players and users to play.
                            Mostly notable by the Legend, Matite who also was a Beta Tester (if not wrong) in SA:MP
                            What he said !

Comment

You can do almost everything there. It's just.......too good to be true.

Comment

GamerX full script is awesome...
                                Speak Less Work More.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X