Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes GamerX so good in your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes GamerX so good in your opinion?

As the title says . What makes GamerX so good in your opinion?

In like GamerX, because it's a old SA:MP server. With a cool history. The playerbase is really nice. I have so much friends ingame. The Trusted Players are helpfull for new players. The admins do they work etc etc. There are nice teleports, for fights, duels etc. There are nice stunts. And it's nice to hang out and have some fun.

GAMERX IS AWESOME!

What makes GamerX so good in your opinion?

It's gamemode is unique.
    It has many minigames
    It has player object system
    It has cookies/cakes/icecreams/biscuits
    It has a nice race system
    It has GOO/HP system
    It has cool stunts objects
    It has events (now)
    It has nice property system Players are easily to earn money
    It has many things that player's is allowed to. like Tracking/spectating player. so its easy to hunt and report cheater.
    Also players got 2000+ commands free with less limit unlike other server.
    About history:
    GamerX is a very old server Since SA:MP first launched
    GamerX was the first SA:MP server to try Unofficial BOTs/NPCs plugins (where it was also hosted in gamerx).
    GamerX was one of official server
    GamerX is a noteable server in SA:MP because it has contributed to test SA:MP Release, specially 0.3c Where Matite works on the most of SA:MP custom Objects.
    GamerX was having so many players until full.
    GamerX was one of a nice place for many notable sa-mp players and users to play.
    Mostly notable by the Legend, Matite who also was a Beta Tester (if not wrong) in SA:MP
    KVIrc User

Comment

For me GamerX is good because, as Robo said, cookies,cakes,icecreams,biscuits. In the game u can have so much fun, as hp finding, so much minigames, teles, even u can make goo and be at the time designer, last year events came, that made GamerX more fun, u can make money better, and its very old server this is my opinion
      Brofist to all

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        It's gamemode is unique.
        It has many minigames
        It has GOO/HP system
        It has events (now)
        It has many things that player's is allowed to. like Tracking/spectating player. so its easy to hunt and report cheater.
        About history:
        GamerX was the first SA:MP server to try Unofficial BOTs/NPCs plugins (where it was also hosted in gamerx).
        GamerX is a noteable server in SA:MP because it has contributed to test SA:MP Release, specially 0.3c Where Matite works on the most of SA:MP custom Objects.
        GamerX was one of a nice place for many notable sa-mp players and users to play.
        Mostly notable by the Legend, Matite who also was a Beta Tester (if not wrong) in SA:MP
        Same here!!!
        Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

one word. Matite.

Not that the current owners suck, but matite was the original badass.
          You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

its originality ? and all the history

Comment

Originally posted by cj101 View Post
              one word. Matite.

Maybe you wanted own GamerX instead of creating your own server :O ?

We all know that Matite is the GamerX spirit !

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                Maybe you wanted own GamerX instead of creating your own server :O ?

We all know that Matite is the GamerX spirit !

How dare you.

Ill avoid a 20 page long rant on that, but put it this way: i support all servers as long as they are doing something original and awesome, and for me, that was always gamerx. (So gamerx is awesome because it is original and doesn't steal other peoples ideas). I would never plan to steal anything. I might have been wrong to say that matite made GamerX good, but he did found it.

Have it your way, i know you hate me anyway Rick

April Fools:

Comment

one word. Matite.

GamerX is still gamerx, we should not only appreciate their great efforts at running the server, but also because they accepted to run it when Matite left.
                  They are doing their best to keep it alive! then we thank the owners by vilifying them? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    It's gamemode is unique.
                    It has many minigames
                    It has GOO/HP system
                    It has events (now)
                    About history:

Gamerx FTW!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I wont make a big deal aboat it but...

GAMERX IS JUST AWESOME !!!

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Comment

How dare you.

Ill avoid a 20 page long rant on that, but put it this way: i support all servers as long as they are doing something original and awesome, and for me, that was always gamerx. (So gamerx is awesome because it is original and doesn't steal other peoples ideas). I would never plan to steal anything. I might have been wrong to say that matite made GamerX good, but he did found it.

Have it your way, i know you hate me anyway Rick
                        Nope I like you don't worry :-)

I like annoying guys, especially americans !

Comment

i have never been annoying in my life!
                          I knew you loved me.

April Fools:

Comment

Unlike other servers, this one allows you to do anything you've wanted, without the extra restrictions (where spawning a vehicle isn't a pain in the ass, for example). All you have to do is spawn and play, and it's been like that since 2006 (and the official tab times).

(oh, and also cookies and player objects make this server unique ).

Playing since 2009.

Comment

GamerX inmy opinion is a good server for their creations racing events and other things that encourage players to watch entered the server is another extimulo cookies or ice cream ((But we support, however since it was CJ101 matite if you believe in what we all know as GamerX even that good not to and discredit alos admins other than an contributed to the server in the years matite I dare say that the server had more users remember that but little came to have the server were 100 players aora that's the maximum was quisa server problems and other things but while we see the server is still great I have 4 years playing in and still have fun )) by Disculpem writing

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X