Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

How to use irc on android? Is there any app that I need to know about?

You can Install some applications and if you don't want to install any application, just open gamerx website and click on Irc.

Comment

What application?

Comment

There is app named *AndroIrc* i use that, You can download that from Google playstore, with that you can use irc on android!
        hope it helps!

Comment

How to connect androirc with gamerx

Comment

Originally posted by RedHeadedLoris109 View Post
            It asks the Server,Port and nick, you have to fill these blanks and then Click on Connect!
            If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHeadedLoris109 View Post
              First when u click + sign

u have to type irc.tl and then when u connected click on Downward Arrow and click on Join a channel and then do #gamerx and thats it u have connected to gamerx
              Last edited by MaxSafy; 29-06-16, 02:41 PM.
              I always stand out,
              So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

and in options just change your name,default name is i think androuser! so change it after changing just register there!

Comment

Hello Dear Player, Jealous.

IRC Clients for Android
                  A variety of Android devices are out there, including smartphones, handhelds, tablets, netbooks, set top boxes, and even dedicated digital cameras.

Note Due to power management and wireless network instability, long-lived persistant connections such as IRC on Android devices tend to be somewhat unreliable. This is a general characteristic of mobile devices rather than a flaw in any particular client, but it does mean that the utility of a mobile client for channel or server management will be limited.

AndroIRC
                  AndroIRC is a popular choice for Android - it works well on most devices, and it’s more than enough for keeping up with happenings on a channel or even performing basic channel operator functions. It comes in two versions - an ad-supported free version, and a paid version on the Google Play store which removes the advertising. Other than the ads, the versions are identical.

AndChat
                  Android IRC
                  Stands out with a clean readable interface with little wasted space. It’s also featureful, including support for SSL, SASL, and IRC proxies, nickname completion, and many of the things you’d expect from a desktop client.

Using Linux IRC clients on Android
                  As Android is Linux-based under the hood, it’s possible to run some IRC clients for a Linux terminal directly on an android device, using a terminal emulator application to interact with them via the shell. Depending on the device, you may be able to do this without root, but it will always work on a rooted device.

Using Linux/Unix IRC clients via SSH
                  If you have a desktop client running somewhere where you can access over SSH, a better solution may be to forgo the native Android clients altogether and opt to run a traditional desktop client under screen.

ConnectBot is a popular SSH client for Android, and a version exists which has been modified for ease of use with irssi.

irssi is notable in this area, as a single irssi client on a stable host can be accessible both via SSH and as an IRC proxy for a client running directly on the Android device, allowing you to maintain continuity of conversations even when the mobile network connectivity is very intermittant.

Using a bouncer/proxy
                  Using a bouncer or proxy from a more stable network may be useful to improve connection reliability.

Comment

This Video ill help you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-wu72UfxU

Comment

And this thread may help u too
                      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...hlight=android
                      I always stand out,
                      So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X