This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [A favor] Remove my TP Status Please

As the title says, remove my TP status please.

Reasons:

- I don't find a point on it anymore, plus I'm not even active.

- The amount of silly warns I got in my last days playing here. Got tired of being bothered for silly stuff.

PS: I asked for it by a post since it's faster than asking individually an admin.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Actually this post is totally useless, our Management team are always active at forums (And you are free to PM them, i'm sure you know it.).

Anyways, going to notify them about this!
    Venezuela.

Comment

Originally posted by Taker View Post
      Actually this post is totally useless, our Management team are always active at forums (And you are free to PM them, i'm sure you know it.).

Anyways, going to notify them about this!
      The only thing useless here is your comment.

As I said, the post is meant to send a faster message since it's easier to make a post which ALL THE ADMINS CAN READ instead of Pm'ing every management and waiting for their reply.

By posting, the FIRST admin who read it will remove my level (if he can), which means a faster response than Pm'ing individually a certain admin. It's basic logic, don't they teach it at school? :/...

Anyway thanks

Comment

Waw Man what a loss, I'm thankful to god that I can't do this as it's hard to lose a good leader like you were and a good friend like you are, I wasn't around when things happened but what a loss :/
        It's been great knowing you Conchita <3
        Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
          Waw Man what a loss, I'm thankful to god that I can't do this as it's hard to lose a good leader like you were and a good friend like you are, I wasn't around when things happened but what a loss :/
          It's been great knowing you Conchita <3
          Jщjщjщjщ Thanks! It was also nice to know you, won't forget our hangouts in X clan.

Cya conchota <3

Comment

It's done, sorry for the delay.
            KVIrc User

Comment

replace me
              Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

Originally posted by Boss View Post
                replace me
                Keep dreaming.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
                * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
                <@Adrenaline> u scared him
                <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

I dont know whats the matter and i dont wont to know just want to say lorSimon you are really damn good guy and best admin i am upset you demoted to TP and now to lvl1 i always upset for this becoz we looses a damn good admin/TP.

Comment

Normally, Peoples jump to get Success,
                    And First he get success and now jump to Failure!
                    I don't know Why he doing it, Nobody Wants to do it. Maybe Hard reason to tell.
                    Anyways We are at Same level

Comment

Originally posted by Eter View Post
                      To be honest it disturbs me when people think that a level is "success".

Trust me, I have been practically in all levels in this game and the most of people I admire here are either level 2 or 1. It's up to you if you want to think you're a fail because you're level 1. At least from my side, I already have been in both sides and I know how things work pretty well. I can tell you it would be the biggest failure to be level 9 here when you have a totally different way of thinking in contrast to the way the server works.

For me it is more successful to be faithful to your way of thinking and your principles to do what you know is right. Being hypocrit and start acting like a person you don't really are, just to keep a level, that's a FAILURE.

It's just stupid to think a level would automatically make you "better". If you want to be better, start by working on who you are as a person.

Comment

Originally posted by Eter View Post
                        Well
                        Admin have lots of duty So sometime they annoyed
                        Just like breakdown annoyed by lots of Reportes sometime he /leave races and also /leave event to check reports
                        So it spoil the fun....
                        Being a TP u always have to be a good guy...
                        Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
                          To be honest it disturbs me when people think that a level is "success".

Trust me, I have been practically in all levels in this game and the most of people I admire here are either level 2 or 1. It's up to you if you want to think you're a fail because you're level 1. At least from my side, I already have been in both sides and I know how things work pretty well. I can tell you it would be the biggest failure to be level 9 here when you have a totally different way of thinking in contrast to the way the server works.

For me it is more successful to be faithful to your way of thinking and your principles to do what you know is right. Being hypocrit and start acting like a person you don't really are, just to keep a level, that's a FAILURE.

It's just stupid to think a level would automatically make you "better". If you want to be better, start by working on who you are as a person.
                          I fee your feelings as You may Admin in past, And I have to agree with you as you get experience.

Attached Files
                          Last edited by Eter; 03-07-16, 10:20 PM.

Comment

This is your decision bro, you did a lot of things when you were admin and a tp. I think that is time for a break for you, te amo lord <3 jaja, good luck

Comment

I will miss you Simon!
                              Good Luck in you decission

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X