Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samp map construction bug / issue ? I need help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-BmkZtje_w
    Video tells everything, it started to flickering few days ago. When you zoom out it's normal but when you zoom in the object dissapear until you zoom out, it's happening with all new added objects. So so so so frustrating and impossible to work with. I re-installed this program 2-3 times, I tried " run as windows xp " , " win 7,8,10 " always the same problem. What to do ? Some wrong option switched on or ? I'm windows 10 user btw, but few weeks ago this program was running totally fine, I didn't updated my laptop 100% I mean everything is the same..

Please help, please don't remove topic. I need help from mappers ..

I think you should visit the samp forum and post your topic there.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      I think you should visit the samp forum and post your topic there.
      Wrong, it is not part of SA-MP but part of this topic: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=282801

It seems like memory issue, also you are using a large object in same position which could make it flickers to each other, especially it's wrong if you are using a LOD object for that, not to forget you spawned multiple vehicles at one place, you will just see the ground object fine if you move your camera to the center of the object, not the edge of the object, however i don't think it's just the editor fault, it's just the game limitation, if you don't believe just try to take a test ingame with those objects and vehicles. There is also an option in View tab (on bottom) for adjusting stream and draw distance. That's all i know, no one could help you with that as it has nothing to do with GamerX here, you can visit the topic link i gave above and post there.
      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X