• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same IP's

I just wanted to inform u admin guyz that there r players like :
    1) Fouzan_Khan
    2) KHIZAR
    3) Atif
    4) [.ZF.]Bilal (with many mire names nd tags)
    5) NomiS
    6) Mujeeb
    7) [.zf.]laraib
    who shares the same ip as mine so if they do anything wrong do i get banned as well? if so do something cuz no 3rd nd 4th player is alway rule breaking nd hacking so what do i do now?

Plz dont think that all these acc are mine nd i m posting this so that i can use hacks with these accounts nd admins think that i m innocent thats not true i m honest the ips r same..i swear on god these r defferent player but we share the same internet cuz we r in the same building nd our isp gave us same connection

Sorry for interrupting in this conversation but as a Tech-Computer/Supporter & IT-Manager/Technician, the only way you can get Same IP is if you're playing in a internet cafe. That's all i wanted to say, there's no way ISP giving same IPs in a house building (especially if the house building has many tech devices such as: Tablets, Smartphones, Laptops, Desktops)

Originally posted by Basit_Khan View Post

Plz dont think that all these acc are mine nd i m posting this so that i can use hacks with these accounts nd admins think that i m innocent thats not true i m honest the ips r same..i swear on god these r defferent player but we share the same internet cuz we r in the same building nd our isp gave us same connection
    Your words make no sense (no offense), it's not possible for a household to have same connection in different tech-devices unless you and your friends are playing in internet cafe.
    Last edited by AlexM; 14-10-16, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
      Sorry for interrupting in this conversation but as a Tech-Computer/Supporter & IT-Manager/Technician, the only way you can get Same IP is if you're playing in a internet cafe. That's all i wanted to say, there's no way ISP giving same IPs in a house building (especially if the house building has many tech devices such as: Tablets, Smartphones, Laptops, Desktops)

Your words make no sense (no offense), it's not possible for a household to have same connection in different tech-devices unless you and your friends are playing in internet cafe.
      Why Not?

IceCandy and I share the same ip range. Though every device has its own ip when connected to internet, yet range is same. As you mentioned Internet Cafe, Basit says the similar kind of sharing. When you are using internet(wifi in this case) on different pcs using a single router, your ips are almost same expect a few last decimal digits which make difference.
      Last edited by Rackham; 14-10-16, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
        Why Not?

IceCandy and I share the same ip range. Though every device has its own ip when connected to internet, yet range is same. As you mentioned Internet Cafe, Basit says the similar kind of sharing. When you are using internet(wifi in this case) on different pcs using a single router, your ips are almost same expect a few last decimal digits which make difference.
        Well ATP is Right btw and AlexM i meant what ATP is saying so what if they do something wrong?? do i get banned as well??

Comment

Originally posted by Basit_Khan View Post
          Well ATP is Right btw and AlexM i meant what ATP is saying so what if they do something wrong?? do i get banned as well??
          Well, if admins ban an ip address with range(ex): 152.183.*.* i believe you will get banned too.

Comment

In some cases if an admin deems appropriate, they can keep your IP unbanned and only ban the account so it all depends on the circumstances. If they are rulebreakers and risk getting you banned, just kick their ass

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X