This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _SaxBoy
    Going to be inactive for 2 months. Will try to come back as soon as possible and will try to play atleast half an hour in these two months.
    TAKE CARE GUYS.
    Ok bye SexBoy see u for 2months,see ya.
    smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

• Inactive till march due to exams

Comment

• Good Luck Price win the exams

Comment

• Exams post poned , im still active

Comment

• Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
            Exams post poned , im still active
            LOL!!!
            *StarBoy*

Comment

• Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
              Exams post poned , im still active
              As well SexBoy sayed:LOL!!!!really lol u sayed to ur inactive?
              smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

• Exams As Well Test Comming Going To Be Inactive For 2 Months bb miss you

Comment

• k akshay.p aka flogrils take care dont try to fool admins thanks for joining again but your tp status i tell to rick about u.... love u n fuck off
                  Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

• Hello all, i am Ahmed, for those who's still remember me ofc knows me well xD, anyways.. today is the 4th of janurary 2016 i think.. so i just came here to say, I am back.. i'll be back IG and will be active like i used to be in the old days, as i said in my farewell, i will be back in 2016 and i am probably back now, Hope you've had a great time in the community while i am gone, happy new year all!

Comment

• Originally posted by ColinX
                      Fuck off don't show your attitude to me

Can we stop arguing about nothing? This poll isn't made for that its made to say goodbye to people and let us know you leaving the server. just PM eachother that will be a lot easier. Thank you!

Comment

• I'll be inactive for the next 20 days for final exams, Good bye guys :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteus
                          Okay guys, you guys may or may not know that I had mock exams a month ago (trial public exams-not real). I did not get good enough grades to be able to get into the universities I applied for. I need AAA to get into Bristol university, however I ended up with BBA, my parents got notified through email from the school and now I have 4 months for REAL exams. I MUST do well or I have to end up on the roads of cold England. So I am going to be hardcore fucking all my books until it gets into my brain and I get the grades I want to get into university. So I will be off for 4 months, away from fucking all of you .
                          Anyway, I'll poke my head into SAMP to see what's up every now and then.
                          Peace
                          Damn... Gonna miss u brah!!!!!! :'(

Comment

• We had funny moments with you ^^ It'll be less funny without you now. Anyways good bye and good luck with your exams, do your best ! And I hope we will see you asap.

Comment

• Connect at least to IRC!

Good luck with your stuff mate!
                              Summary of my life:

Comment

• Bye Sir...Really gonna miss you.Well good luck with your exams....

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X