Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive for 3 or 4 months due to school but I'll try to be active on forums.Bye!

Comment

• Originally posted by TinaRex View Post
      Inactive for 3 or 4 months due to school but I'll try to be active on forums.Bye!
      See you Tinashe and Good Luck with School!

Comment

• Inactive till 10th March due to main exams.
        Gotta do well , so gl gamerx

Comment

• I as of March 10 will be sidelined for high school (2015 I was about to repeat and now want to put effort to be the best in the last year have left high school) so that cometh from time to time to play and I will be provided by IRC
          My dream is to become a professor of history <3
          I see them in the game for the little time I have left

I leave officially of all school grounds and personal things
          No thought I'd go to stop playing here, but inactivity and also won me the game and did not have many friends, but who knew the principle of all know how I am
          I also thank the GamerX for being my first server I played and I liked it immediately for various things, many who knew left or no longer play but now it is my turn to leave this
          Really it makes me very sad because they had returned and old players know these last days was wonderful talking to them
          I thank many people who helped me, I will not mention because they are many, but they know of whom I speak
          I have always this negativity that nobody will miss me or anyone will remember me but I do miss you all
          Thanks for all friends.
          Some play again and talk to my comrades
          Greetings and huge kisses
          Jordi.
          PS: I will in forum and irc
          Last edited by remi; 06-03-16, 10:19 PM. Reason: Because it's all about leaving k

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordi
            I have always this negativity that nobody will miss me or anyone will remember me
            Not true.
            However, if quitting is your final decision, Then i wish you good luck with your life.
            Last edited by Grimvirus; 06-03-16, 08:40 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimvirus View Post
              Not true.
              However, if quitting is your final decision, Then i wish you good luck with your life.
              Best of luck man. You were always a joy to talk to.

Comment

• If hehe, Jordi is my real name: =) and thank you for what you said xD it made me laugh that my name is woman and seriously in England Jordi is woman's name?
                It sounds like transvestite XD!
                And thanks for the Elite friendship, Siv haha <3

Comment

• Oh Jordi... Sad to see that another player gonna leave our community. We had fun with you bro, wish you a great life and good luck on your goals. Hope you'll be successful on your life and we will never forget you.

Comment

• Good lucks in real life uncle. Good Bye
                    Last edited by MaRaZ; 07-03-16, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Hello all, I'm here to tell that i will be in-active for 3,4 days.. I'm going out of my city and not taking my laptop. I will try to be active on GamerX forums and irc (through my phone) see you all after some days!
                      Last edited by Toffee; 24-03-16, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Inactive IrfanXp

You guys are the best I'm really missing you all very much but I'm inactive due to my annual exams 10th class. And also my computer broken XD but I will play soon(on 20-25 April)

Missing you too much..................

Comment

• i will inactive for 2 month bcz i have exams

Comment

• Originally posted by HyriX View Post
                            i will inactive for 2 month bcz i have exams
                            Good luck with yor exams
                            Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

• Good Bye Next! It was good to have you there too, Good Luck with your real-life stuffs!

Comment

• Mannn......... Everyone is leaving GX why... Anyways it was awesome to have you at GamerX you are a awesome friend to and it was good to have you... Good luck with life and peace out

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X