This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evil_Boss
    Hello guys, its Evil_Boss i had a really great time here and had some really good memories as well and some bad too. lets focus on good one i would like to thanks everybody who supported me and helped me throughout this journey thank you very much god bless you all i guess my time is came good bye all.

Edit: i am not demoted or anything i resigned.
    Bye!
    Why you're leaving, tho?
    Last edited by Toffee; 16-09-16, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Seems suspicious anyways byee!

Comment

• Hi, most of the community know me, my name is Jordi and wonder why I left the game and why I'm active in the forum and IRC.
        I use the forum from my cell and use Yaiic to enter occasionally
        My computer is unrevised (since I post my laptop) because I went back with my parents and I took off for having bad grades in high school (Few knew who lived alone in an apartment he rented, but stopped paying due I no longer work, I will focus on my studies)
        Besides my family is going through some difficult times to return to the game, at least what is this 2016 I will not go to the game. Maybe when my situation is settled, I will begin to be more active in the game and providing as it did three years ago when I started playing on the server
        But some miss me in the game, I also miss the players and I know some of you remember me as I was before.
        I hope I understand the situation I encounter
        My family needs me more than ever
        regards
        His good friend, Jordi
        P.S: My last login was on July 27
        Last edited by Jordi2; 08-09-16, 08:13 PM. Reason: Last log

Comment

• Hello everyone, time to back shool, i'm going to go another city for university so i will be in-active five months, thanks so much for all good memories! take care yourself gamerx!!

Comment

• Man i will miss you, great guy always enjoyed your company extreemly friendly.. what can i say i can understand every have life problems.. good luck buddy hope to see you soon be active on forums atleast god bless you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolqy View Post
              Hello everyone, time to back shool, i'm going to go another city for university so i will be in-active five months, thanks so much for all good memories! take care yourself gamerx!!
              Man I voted yes on your app

Try come on occasionally, my uni also started, we should try stick with this awesome community and try our best to make real life work too. But meh your choice! Good luck!
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Good luck with school! See ya soon..

Comment

• Bye Bye Bruh , Have a nice days , Good luck with ur University !

Comment

• Good bye Wolqy i will miss you good studies..
                    sigpic⭐Races | Sawn-off⭐

Comment

• good lucky bro , see ya soon !

Comment

• Hello everybody!
                        I'm leaving GamerX for 4/5 months because of schools i won't join the game in that time. Not because of me as a 'nerd'but because of my family forcing me to play on because this is an important year and i must get High Grades, unless that i will be moved to artificial school.
                        I hope getting high grades. Bye bye GamerX and everyone!
                        PS: About the Premier GX League you can get me disqualified and replace me with any other player as i will not join the game.
                        "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

• Bye, see you soon and best of luck for your grades!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                            Hello everybody!
                            I'm leaving GamerX for 4/5 months because of schools i won't join the game in that time. Not because of me as a 'nerd'but because of my family forcing me to play on because this is an important year and i must get High Grades, unless that i will be moved to artificial school.
                            PS: About the Premier GX League you can get me disqualified and replace me with any other player as i will not join the game.
                            Good bye mate, see you soon good luck for your grades.

Comment

Hello everybody!
                              see you soon bro

Comment

Hello everybody!
                                Bye, good luck with everything!

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X