X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
    Inactive for: 1 week

Reason: Touring - 3 days in India, 2 day in South Africa and 2 days in Czech Republic, I'll try come ingame for a tiny bit today (02/11/2016) and throughout the week I'll try stay updated with the stuff in GamerX through forums.
    Happy journey and welcome to my country and my city . hope you enjoy and have fun

Comment

Reason: Touring - 3 days in India, 2 day in South Africa and 2 days in Czech Republic, I'll try come ingame for a tiny bit today (02/11/2016) and throughout the week I'll try stay updated with the stuff in GamerX through forums.
      Happy your journey . In india try to come in delhi is a ansome place

Comment

Have a safe journey fambruh, enjoy your time.
        the 2 7 squad

Comment

Have fun eliteus

Comment

If u went to delhi in india dont forget to meet with me

Comment

Hope you have fun boi!

Comment

• Well right now I am in Chennai, don't think I will be visiting north. Maybe next time. It is a lot of fun btw
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Well , Day 20 november i'm going travel to another city , While this time i'll be inactive again
                  So , Sorry if I'm disappointing someone who does not want me to be inactive again , But i can't choose , my family wants to change city , i'll try get a new internet there as fast possible , I hope I get it before January , i'll miss you all while this time , Take care.

Comment

• Originally posted by mind View Post
                    Well , Day 20 november i'm going travel to another city , While this time i'll be inactive again
                    So , Sorry if I'm disappointing someone who does not want me to be inactive again , But i can't choose , my family wants to change city , i'll try get a new internet there as fast possible , I hope I get it before January , i'll miss you all while this time , Take care.
                    Stay safe lad!

Comment

Well , Day 20 november i'm going travel to another city , While this time i'll be inactive again
                      Volta logo mano, vo te esperar com o pau na mão querendo um boquete daqueles de lamber os beiços
                      Até mais

Comment

Cya brother, yes we will miss you for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gengar View Post
                          Volta logo mano, vo te esperar com o pau na mão querendo um boquete daqueles de lamber os beiços
                          Até mais
                          haha' aproveita , vou ficar hoje e talvez amanha , altas surubas

Comment

• Okay.. So I've just had a major issue with my laptop and I don't think it'll be starting anymore.

I've just come back into playing and being active again but yeah that's unfortunate, I guess I'll be off for at least a week until I find me a new one. Ill be here on forums as well as IRC by the way. Sorry Jafri, guess you'll have to wait for your present.

I'll see you soon.

Comment

• Well, you can use the laptop you were going to send me and Cashewz and keep it, I don't mind not at all...

Comment

• OK.... so i Have a Bad news.....

Bad News is.. I Have News from : MNC Media(my net Provider), My friend (Room mate) and Her GF, and My Mother

MNC says My Network will be closed Next week. so I m here to Tell y'all May be I couldn't Meet you after THis thing Happened But i could be still aBit Active.,.,.but I probably will not see you again

My mother says I better stay with Her (which is No internet Connection) because my family still Need me.

My friend says He will Leave me.,. because his GF don't want Him to meet My other Roommates. And weeding in January)
                                His GF even Ask me to Do same thing (Leave my other rommate). . I should Listen to Her A month ago . And i should Thanks To Her if i see her again

I know That Bastard (my other Room mate) is not Good for my Health (I Can't Tell you about What has he done to me, too much to write). . And Now i Suffer for Misophonia and . . . I buy High Quality Headset Which its So suit my Ears for Many music genres, But His Cough Voice Have a Unique Frequency That make me Crazy, and That is Far too Loud. I could Die if still i Stay with Him .
                                Wait. Why i type something like This.?

The point is .. Good bye all..
                                Maybe, This is The last POST from me.

PS: Sorry My team.. I really don't want to leave you... but for my safety. i have to do this.
                                Last edited by ANWAR; 24-11-16, 12:58 PM. Reason: I Can't Hold on
                                just drift

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X