Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok really funnyJafri bro, nice prank you doing but gone too far.........

OK on a serious note good luck with your personal issues and hope they end and you come back again because we need someone to abuse.

see you tomorrow

Comment

It's sad that you are leaving because Megan broke your heart.

Comment

What... I didnt expect this.. I hope you dont leave for ever and you come back some day to stay. You were a nice teacher for me when they gave me the admin status and its sad for me that you are leaving.. We had fun ingame, insulting noobchamps in LoL and Eminem...

I hope we can always keep playing LoL with payrle , its so much fun. I hope to see you soon mate, take care and good luck!

Comment

I love you

Comment

When Beats told me you're leaving thought it was one of the jokes but you really are Well gonna miss you janni and your lame jokes and good luck with your life one day you'll be repairing computers in my firm :'D And again good luck hope to see you again.

Comment

I wish you could stay, but cant hold you if you want to step in life, a thank you won't be enough to appreciate your character and contributions in the community. All can do is hope for your success in life; hoping to see you soon.
              Farewell with a heavy heart Jafri.

ps: fuck u, u are more ungrateful than a honey badger
              Last edited by Glator; 04-06-17, 07:18 AM.
              the 2 7 squad

Comment

Nooo jafri.. You are the one who had fun Everytime..Now i can't insult eminem wtf.. We won't forgot you bro! Hope you will meet Eminem soon ... Goodluck in your life sir! If you have some free time please visit us by IRC!
                Last edited by Krrish; 19-05-17, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Best of luck bro and good luck with your life and wife!! See you soon inchalah
                  Last edited by Chiron; 19-05-17, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Kutt@, ab kon hamen thande sunayega!!
                    it was a really really good time with u , and now i can't even insult eminem , i can but why would i .... Good luck with ur life bro!. Take care Ayyan!
                    I always stand out,
                    So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Noooo please God no, u were the one of my best admins please visit us on irc or discord u will be missed really thanks for the fun u have to GamerX community i hope things will get solved soon...
                      I don't insult u. And u know that...
                      [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                      [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Jafri you were my one of the best friend i respected you a lot but you are leaving.
                        Hope you will overcome all your problems and may god bless you.
                        Bye bro good luck for your life

Comment

Goodbye, good luck in your life.

P.S: Eminem sucks - Paige can rap
                          " alt="" data-fullsize-url="http://" data-thumb-url="http://" data-title="Click on the image to see the original version" data-caption="" class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" />

Comment

Damn, well.. take care man. You were a true friend. Keep in contact with me if you would like, add me in the discord app or something.

Comment

Damn that sucks, but you know what else sucks??? Yeah, right Eminem sucks. Jk.
                              Hope you will find you path in life and i wish you all the best of luck crossing over everything that comes as an obstacle in your way.
                              Im sad but in the other hand glad that you just clicked and became more lets say mature lol... So good luck my friend, come to visit us from time to time to say hi!

Comment

Shit, only noticed this now. I'm sorry for the shit I said earlier. Love ya my dude. Thanks for everything

Comment

There are currently 14 users online. 0 members and 14 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X