X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last bye guyz :)

Hi guyz .

Sryy to say that i leave gaming . My Life is now too Much hard That's why i am not giving proper time to game . I leave my all things here my status and my clan

I miss you so much guyzzzz . you guyz like my family and gamerx is the best server that i ever played in my life

specially these guyz are my like family member
    ( Bol my best friend , Krrish , Jovan the dolla fan hehe , Jafri bhai , Batcold like my brother , Glator , Eliteus , Muaaz bro , Starboy star bhai hai , Soollaimane sool bro , Declanisking really goo king , Maze bro , Beer , and Finally lst i miss Robo_N1X and many more names )

I miss you all of you

Bye guyzz

Originally posted by AntMan View Post
    Hi guyz .

Sryy to say that i leave gaming . My Life is now too Much hard That's why i am not giving proper time to game . I leave my all things here my status and my clan

I miss you so much guyzzzz . you guyz like my family and gamerx is the best server that i ever played in my life

( Bol my best friend , Krrish , Jovan the dolla fan hehe , Jafri bhai , Batcold like my brother , Glator , Eliteus , Muaaz bro , Starboy star bhai hai , Soollaimane sool bro , Declanisking really goo king , Maze bro , Beer , and Finally lst i miss Robo_N1X and many more names )

I miss you all of you

Bye guyzz
    Good luck for your life bruh!
    Bye <3

Comment

cya bhai!
      Tc!

Comment

Hi guyz .

I miss you all of you

Bye guyzz
        Good luck bro. I hope you'll come for sometimes on Gamerx.

Comment

Hi guyz .

I miss you all of you

Bye guyzz
          Good luck in life bro, take care

Comment

Good luck in real life AntMan.. I hope that at least you can visit us on IRC or Discord.. Take care

Comment

Good luck in ur real life dude

Comment

Brother why you are leaving? I understand your life is hard now you are leaving gaming. But i feel it's not that busy that you can't even come someday.

Some people say clans are like family even if someone doesn't play games they still stay in clan. But you left clan too. I'm kinda confused lol why you need to retire from TP and all.

Its not admin status where you need be active and all i guess. You can come whenever you like (According to my knowledge that's what i know if I'm wrong correct me)

So it was always good to see you before, i wish you best of luck for your life. But in my opinion you should not had leave the TP and clan. Just come when you can (i feel you will still come lol someday It can't be your last day of gaming xD so)

Anyways, brother take care. Forums will miss you that where is model AntMan's pictures xD??? (In case you are thinking to leave forums too then)

Good luck though brother!

​​​​
                Last edited by Muaaz; 26-03-18, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Good luck mate !

Comment

Good luck for ur life
                    Bye

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X