This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Farewell

Well, after spending 7 years in this community (not completely/continuously tho), it is the time to leave.

The combination of a busy life of studies and work and, to be honest, becoming bored of the game has made me quitting the community. I'm going to miss a lot of you guys as well the game itself. I've made good friends here and had a lot of good moments as well. The most of the times, my time here was funny. Playing LSS's more especially in this last year, the goos hunts, events, discussions and the friends I have made. Certainly, I was not one of "the greatest players of the history of GX", but I think I'm going to leave some legacy and history here, as well memories in the hearts of y'all, and this makes satisfied and happy. I always remember you and the things I've lived in this great server.

A deep hug to my great fellas GenGar , mind , THI , Batcold , DeclanIsKing , PotatoWasTaken , TinaRex and MarisaKirisame (I hope we meet again someday darling), the greatest friends I've made throughout all these years here. You are all great people and you will always have my friendship. And Krrish, Kakashi, Sool, Eliteus, Hoia, Bella, Jovan, Gedo, Churre, Kyoto (you have my respect), Nancy and everyone that I haven't mentioned (because after two months out I'm sure I forgot a lot of people) but that had friendship with me ingame, a sincerely hug as well. Most of you all were great people. Also, I expect that everyone that will stay here have great times and enjoy more and more this special place. Oh, and those who had any problems with me, probably you suck. Not going to miss any of you, assholes.

Maybe I visit forum one day or another but probably I won't join ingame again. I'd like to maintain contact with anyone who wants to stay near, so whoever wants too, feel free follow me on instagram @math.matos or twitter @matheuswithH

So, bye all
    Regards
    Pacific

I've been away for a while, and having just returned I've seen this post. We never saw eye to eye (and I suspect I'm one of the people that small text is aimed at haha), but still I must admit it's sad to see you leave. Farewell Pacific, rivalry can bring negativity, but can also help improve things in the long run, and my experience here in gamerx wouldn't have been as exciting without you! I hope you feel the same.

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      LOOOL, that wasn't to you, really I swear xD I'm ok with you pal, feel sad for the times we had problems but now it is all ok mate! Don't worry. You also improved my experience here, and you are a great guy. See ya!

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
    Well, after spending 7 years in this community (not completely/continuously tho), it is the time to leave.

The combination of a busy life of studies and work and, to be honest, becoming bored of the game has made me quitting the community. I'm going to miss a lot of you guys as well the game itself. I've made good friends here and had a lot of good moments as well. The most of the times, my time here was funny. Playing LSS's more especially in this last year, the goos hunts, events, discussions and the friends I have made. Certainly, I was not one of "the greatest players of the history of GX", but I think I'm going to leave some legacy and history here, as well memories in the hearts of y'all, and this makes satisfied and happy. I always remember you and the things I've lived in this great server.

A deep hug to my great fellas GenGar , mind , THI , Batcold , DeclanIsKing , PotatoWasTaken , TinaRex and MarisaKirisame (I hope we meet again someday darling), the greatest friends I've made throughout all these years here. You are all great people and you will always have my friendship. And Krrish, Kakashi, Sool, Eliteus, Hoia, Bella, Jovan, Gedo, Churre, Kyoto (you have my respect), Nancy and everyone that I haven't mentioned (because after two months out I'm sure I forgot a lot of people) but that had friendship with me ingame, a sincerely hug as well. Most of you all were great people. Also, I expect that everyone that will stay here have great times and enjoy more and more this special place. Oh, and those who had any problems with me, probably you suck. Not going to miss any of you, assholes.

Maybe I visit forum one day or another but probably I won't join ingame again. I'd like to maintain contact with anyone who wants to stay near, so whoever wants too, feel free follow me on instagram @math.matos or twitter @matheuswithH

So, bye all
    Regards
    Pacific
    I remember when Gx had a decent number of players from brazil, that was 6 years ago.

nowdays our communitty doesnot have atleast 3 or 4 brazilians online and with a good position at server

its hard to see that our server isnot the same as it was in the past (the features got increased as fuck,and still Gx doesnot have an good ammount of players as it had on the past with less features then now).

And its even more sad to see one of the players that contribuited time, creativity and intelligence to the server leaving the communitty.
    '
    Maybe its not a good bye, maybe an "see u soon".

Was really good to pass some time with you .

Bye Bro

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeh, I miss those days, even though we had less features, it always seems to be the best time ever... Bye man

Not see that coming from your side Pacific . Good luck to you in your life. Its really sad to see a player like you leaving this community.

Its so good playing with you, Hope to see you again sometimes.

See ya Brother.

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate, all the good for you too. Cya mate

• Umair
      Umair commented
      Editing a comment
      Much Love <3

Didnt expect that from you pac its sad
    Liverpool M.Salah all this football shits and fights, ill miss it and i will miss you Gabriel Jesus fan

By the way Mahrez still better than Salah

Me pikachou

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I feel dumb i didn't put your name in there. Gonna miss ya as well bro. And Mahrez will never be good as Salah (thanks egyptians for the puskas!). Cya man

Farewell PacificU <3 good luck with everything.
    I remember u helped me on the server in 2015 when i joined for the first time,thank you for that,because of that i started to play here <3

volta caralho...

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much bro, help people as well now, keep GX alive too <3 Cya

Originally posted by Pacific View Post

So, bye all
    Regards
    Pacific
    That was good playing events with you, good luck for your life bro. You'll have a good one

Thanks for that Egypt map and other contributions to GX

Farewell.

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure it was, those were very nice moments. Thanks mate, all the good for you too! Enjoy Egypt xD

another good guy leaving GX.
    That's sad af.
    Any ways good luck with your life.
    P.s: try to drink less..

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks pal, good luck for you as well!

And the PS is something that is going to be hard to do haha

Puskas wasnt deserved and salah got robbed from top 11.

Anyways Good luck in the future!

Liverpool will win the league dw

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      tbh Puskas was undeserved, I'd vote that australian guy, but thats what happen you let it open to the public xD thanks Egypt for that! And top11 made no sense lol Courtois best GK (only in WC) and De Gea in the XI, like????!!?! no sense. Thanks man, all the good for you too!

And I hope you're right xd YNWA

Bye dude

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      Cya..........

I am sorry that more and more good players leave the server, also the idea that you will no longer enter the server is so shit.
    Whatever I wish you a lot of luck in life!
    Bye man.

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck for you as well mate!

Take care, Pacific! I hope we'll see you around sometimes, good luck with everything.

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!! Take care too and take care of Delija too xD good luck in everything too

Take care in life bro!

Declan.

Comment

• Pacific
      Pacific commented
      Editing a comment
      Take care too mate!

Seeya my bro!
    had good times with you!!
    Take care and good luck!
    Peace&Love

Comment

We'll meet again, I'm certain. Till then, take care, brother.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X