This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordi's End

Hello everyone, it is my turn to retire from SAMP forever, due to the holiday term, I will go to work and study outside of my hometown, and I will also be focused on my future.

It was 6 incredible years in which I was in this community and I met wonderful people with whom I had fun and enjoyed the hours in the game.

I will not say names because there are too many people I know, some retired, others more active and others who migrated to other games.

I'm sorry I've done bad things a couple of times, and I still apologize for that, I do not want to be bad with anyone, I hope you can understand me in my approach to my new life being alone in another unknown city.

I'm sorry to have said that I'm retiring, but I already knew that this situation was coming to me but I kept it hidden and I did not have anyone to tell.
    I have stopped talking with several users or we have distanced ourselves by things of the past, for that reason I omitted my situation in real life.

I will miss them and I will also miss talking to the few people with whom I kept in contact until the last day I entered the server.

Thank you for making me happy in these 6 beautiful years.

His friend, Jordi, the Chilean, says goodbye.

It's sad to see you're leaving, but real life is more important Ofcourse.
    Wish you all the best bro. Good Bye and Take Care.

Comment

Suerte brother cuídate y buena suerte con tu vida futura

Good luck brother take care and good luck with your future life

Comment

Good Luck for your life dude tc

Comment

Good bye and Good luck in ur life
          i will miss u

Comment

Good luck brother one of my best friends here
            good luck in life!

Comment

Good luck in real life,tc

Comment

We had good time we spent, future is important. Take care bro.

Comment

Take care! , good luck in ur life.

Comment

Time to say good bye. Enjoy your life, we all will miss you and your STUFF.

Comment

good luck mate for real life hope we will play again together in future gud bye buddy

Comment

We didn't get a chance to have that much of experience with talking to each other but you're certainly a fine lad, good luck within your future endeavours.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X