Hey people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey people

Yo what's up guys? I'm glad to see that the GX community is still alive. I used to play here around 2011, was invited by a friend of mine named BurnedGrass. I played actively for a couple of years until I disappeared, made a few comebacks but I played briefly and they were sadly temporary.

A couple of years has passed since then and now I'm here, hopefully back to stay again. My previous names are Prince_Akam and Dreezy (Watts and Hollyhood were used on other SA:MP communities I used to play on, had them namechanged here very briefly). I know most of you but not everyone so I hope we'll get to know each other in game. The MWR aka GT people and the ATM members were the first people I met here.

Besides them I got to know people like CasHewZ, Nevermore, JT21, Kanish, HeartBeat and many others, sadly can't mention everyone here or else this would look like a chapter of the bible.

It's crazy to make more of an official return after approximately 10 years, could barely even speak English.

I hope to see you guys in game.

Bless y'all. < 3

Welcome Back, enjoy!

Comment

Welcome sir! Enjoy

Comment

Welcome back to GamerX!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X