Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! Old player returning soon. Wondering who's still around.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Old player returning soon. Wondering who's still around.

Hey there, name's Rezin! Used to be a player on this server some odd.. hmm 6.. 7 years ago? Thinking about coming back. Was wondering who still hangs out here that knows me! I used to be known as [DR]Rezin or [DR]DarkAbyss most of the time, and was a trusted player. Are any of the Deadly Reds still about? Red_X? etc? I see most of the admins are still here. Anyone remember me? Looking to catch up and hopefully join again soon!

Originally posted by Rezin View Post
    Hey there, name's Rezin! Used to be a player on this server some odd.. hmm 6.. 7 years ago? Thinking about coming back. Was wondering who still hangs out here that knows me! I used to be known as [DR]Rezin or [DR]DarkAbyss most of the time, and was a trusted player. Are any of the Deadly Reds still about? Red_X? etc? I see most of the admins are still here. Anyone remember me? Looking to catch up and hopefully join again soon!
    Hi And Welcome Back

Comment

Hello and Welcome back to the server!

Comment

Not sure, who would come back to a 2004 game after 7 years. Welcome back anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugine View Post
          Not sure, who would come back to a 2004 game after 7 years. Welcome back anyway.
          Some people played here years before, and it is totally normal to return when they made friends and memories on this server, I don't see anything weird in returning after 4 years of inactivity.

Welcome back, DarkAbyss !

Edit: Even 7 years, he can return even after 10 years, if you play a game long enough, you will start to love it and after some years you obviously want to play it again. Back to the post now ^^
          Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 26-06-15, 04:32 PM.

Comment

He said 7 years.

Comment

I know quite a few people who still play games from 1994 thanks to the fact that PC games don't really disappear, and just as many people who own a N64 or Super Nintendo (or even older consoles) just so they could play games they loved as kids, because they were good games. San Andreas is a good game, I'm looking to possibly reconnect (if you didn't know, many of the admins, TPs, and even basic members were on this server even before I started) and this server happens to have left an impression, that's why I'm thinking about playing it again.

But, back to the topic. Thank you for all the warm welcomes :P

Comment

Not saying players should leave, but just leaving the game then returning after 7 years is just plain retarded, how old are you now? 35?

Comment

Not saying players should leave, but just leaving the game then returning after 7 years is just plain retarded, how old are you now? 35?
                  Lol, you seem really miffed about something. I don't see why it's retarded, and I happen to be 21.

Comment

Welcome back
                    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

What's your problem? People are getting sick and tired of guys like you coming in and being buzz kills and pissing on everyone else's moods. Please, just stop being such a hard ass on everyone else and try to have fun - that's what we came here to do, right?

On topic, welcome back mate! I don't remember fully but I think DarkAbyss rings a bell haha but I do remember Red_X a little Have fun and stay longer
                      Last edited by Jafri; 27-06-15, 12:48 AM.

Comment

I actually do remember you Jafri xD Well, assuming that I'm thinking about the right Jafri at least. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rezin View Post
                          I actually do remember you Jafri xD Well, assuming that I'm thinking about the right Jafri at least. lol
                          There's only been one Jafri around GamerX so it was probably me

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
                            There's only been one Jafri around GamerX so it was probably me
                            Yes and this Jafri is gay :P

Comment

Lol rick.yes rezin rick is right we have only one jafri whos is. ***
                              ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X