This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My intro

Hello y'all. I'm a new player in gamerx servers. So I found out that this server is cool and seems that I'll be sticking around. I hope to meet some new faces. I've met a lot of good guys in this game who helped me start, some of which are Instant and Dr.1.

Regards,
    [MM]Maniac

Welcome to GamerX! For the list of commands ingame /commands (or /c for shorter) /t for the list of teleports /v to display the vehicle menu /ho /ho2 to display a list of holding objects. And please /rules to avoid getting punish. Enjoy your stay!
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Welcome to GamerX Server brother if you need any help just tell me (send me ur msg to IRC i will check)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
      ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
      ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
      [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

Welcome to Gamerx. Make sure you read /rules,/ski,/newb. Hope you enjoy stay here

Comment

Welcome to GamerX !

Like others said, read /rules to avoid punishments, maybe you're doing something which is not allowd and you didn't even know that it was a rule. To avoid this read /rules and /noob .

/ski does NOT exist anymore since spawnkill is allowed from now.

I will advise you to read this tutorial that I had create it's a guide for new players.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...GamerX-Players!

Other usefull tutorials can you find here

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...p?29-Tutorials

Like Stacked said type /c to view a dialog sorted by catogories. Type /t to view the teleport dialog with catogories. You can also use one of the 200 loaded teleports we've. /L 1 to /L 200

To learn about the vehicle tools like speedboost and other features, read /vmhelp

Enjoy your stay

Comment

Welcome to GamerX !

Plz use /c, /noob, /rules...... to have a guide for a new player

Enjoy your stay
            GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

Welcome mate.
              Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Welcome to GamerX server see u ingame
                smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X