This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cristunchi s Introduction" - "Introduccion de Cristunchi"

Hi im Cristunchi (Known before as "Asd") I know this server since last year in its beginnings.
    Im from Costa Rica so i talk spanish so any question you have about something in spanish or if you are a confused spanish player you can PM or whatever

Hola soy Cristunchi (Conocido antes como "Asd") Conozco este servidor desde el año pasado , en sus comienzos.
    Soy de Costa Rica y cualquier problema que tenga alguien de la comunidad hispano hablante del servidor pueden comunicarmelo por mensaje privado.

Enjoy the server, welcome ^^

Comment

Welcome to our community.. Enjoy your stay..
      Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Welcome to GamerX. Make sure you read /rules,/ski,/noob. Hope you enjoy stay here.

Comment

Hey welcome to GamerX,

To help you a little bit, if you want to spawn a vehicle you can use one of the 17 vehicle menus we've /v1 to /v17.
          You can also spawn a vehicle by name, via /v <name> Example: /v bullet to spawn a Bullet vehicle. Or you can just type /car to spawn the GamerX basic fastest vehicle (Infernus) instead of typing /v infernus. If you don't like your vehicle colors and you're to lazy to visit garages to pimp your vehicle, you can type /pa id id. Example: /pa 0 1 for black and white. Read /phelp ingame to learn more about vehicle painting. Some vehicles like an Elegy, Savannag, Sultan and a Camper can be pimped via the /pimp and /pimp2 command. If you want to change your wheels type /wheels ingame to view a dialog with the wheels we've.

If you want to teleport type /t to view a catogorized teleport dialog, you can also use one of the 200 loaded Admin positions. /L 1 to /L 200

I think this is enough for now, if you need any help feel free to ask us ingame or PM someone ingame via /pm id message, example: /pm beer hi

Enjoy your stay

Comment

que bien amigo
            yo soy de chile y saludos a la agradable comunidad costarricense
            cualquier duda del servidor dejame un mensaje
            y bienvenido y disfruta de la comunidad

Comment

Thank You All / Gracias a todos

Comment

Welcome to GamerX,Enjoy your stay

Comment

Welcome to GamerX server see u ingame
                  smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X