This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacktube [Introduction]

Hello Everyone I m New Player At GamerX It is Very Nice Server Lots of Commands Lots of Player Lots of Fun I Will Be Here Forever

Welcome to gamerx buddy ^^

Comment

Welcome to Gamerx , enjoy your stay

Comment

welcome, read /rules /noob and have fun

pm me if you need help!
        [16:08:01] <@GX-09> * CRASHER ALERT (Invalid Camera Z Pos): rekt (ID:134) attempted to send invalid camera pos Z data above 105000.00m (./,),(-*,(.(()

Comment

Thanks For Help LoL Robo

Comment

welcome to GamerX
            smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

Welcome to GamerX, Enjoy Your Stay
              Ethan....

GamerX Rules GamerX Commands

Comment

Welcome Back Bro i hope you're Enjoy Here Good Luck Please Follow the all rules

Comment

Hello and Welcome to GamerX server, enjoy your stay here!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                  ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
                  ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
                  [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

Welcome to GamerX Blacktube Enjoy your stay with us be sure to Read the /rules and /commands I hope you enjoy playing in our server! See you In Game!

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Thankyou Guyz

Comment

Welcome to GamerX ,

Read /rules ingame to avoid punishments by Admins, I don't call you a rulebreaker or something don't get me wrong but maybe are there some rules which you don't know that they even exist .

Ofcourse we have a lot of commands and features.
                        If you want to spawn a vehicle you can use one of the 17 vehicle menus we have /v1 to /v17. You can also spawn a vehicle by name, /v <name> Example: /v turismo. You can also type /car to get yourself an Infernus, instead of typing /v infernus. If you like to change your vehicle colors type /pa id id, example: /pa 0 1 fr black and white. Read /phelp ingame for more info about vehicle painting.

To teleport yourself to a location you can use /t to get yourself a nice catogorized teleports dialog. You can also use one of the 200 loaded Admin positions /L 1 to /L 200.

If you like to be creative I will advise you to read /pobhelp, /mho and /hohelp.
                        /pobhelp is a dialog that will explain you how you can create Player Objects by yourself.
                        /mho and /hohelp explain you how you can create Holding Objects by yourself.

We have a lot of features here, so it takes some time to learn everything but I'm glad to help you.

The following link is a guide for new GamerX players.
                        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...GamerX-Players!

Other usefull tutorials.
                        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...p?29-Tutorials

Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Thanks Beer It Help Me alot Bro

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X