X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The story Of nissan kilamchine growed to Jan Buurman

Hello everyone,

Today i gonna tell ya'll a story about how Nissan_Kilmachine growed up to Jan_Buurman[OMB].
    It all begon on a day. The day that i begon to play GamerX. I was connecting. And then my WIFI lost so i was like FUCCK. But okay continu. I was connecting Again. I finally reached the game. And on the moment i reached my first death i was like... cool server. Then admin Remi gave us all a cookie i remebered that. We all said TY and i was like What does TY mean? So i decided to say it to. So i said ''TY''. Then a few people asked me who i was. I told them i was new. i continued playing GamerX for like five months. BUT THEN... i saw i was being addict. And my mother and Stephfather saw it to. So i had to stop playing SAMP. thats was the moment i was like. ''On that moment He knew He fucked up''. But after 4 YEARS... Nissan came back. He chnaged his name to Nissan. He decided to join the The [A] clan. The accepted him. So he changed his name to Niss[A]n. But he got kicked out because he was banned by admin Toxic_Ro. Because of ADS. He made an ban appeal on the forums and got unbanned. As soon he met Debby. He was /tging her every time he came online. Then he saw he made it to the 3000 Score. He changed his Name to Justin Bieber. But he saw he had a lot of haters with that name. So he decided to use his own name Jan_Buurman[OMB]. He met a lot more people and all of them were living long and Happy.

End of the story.
    Last edited by Nissan; 24-11-15, 10:20 PM.

What a nice story, private
    GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

lol nice nissan oops jan
      smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

Hahahaha! Nice Story,Nissan

Comment

Well nice story but you are a kid as I can see on your avatar.
          Originally posted by Jan_Buurman[OMB] View Post
          But after 4 YEARS... Nissan came back. He chnaged his name to Nissan.
          dafuq old are you?

Comment

i am 15

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X