X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey beautiful ppl :)

Hi guys i am Evilboss you can call me Evil
    I am 18 from Lahore,pakistan.. I am not new in samp i have made servers scripts and have been admins in hundreds of servers which makes me experinced guy hehe i leaved the samp a year ago and i just rejoin and its been just two days and i have enjoyed so much here the staff the people is unique and so hardworking
    Felt extreemly nice to b here hope for more good things here in future
    Keep rocking

Welcome at home

Comment

In my times gamerx was still.. But i never joined as i was busy in my servers community.. But really it's like home hope to be a part of this family very soon
      -Cheers

Comment

Welcome to GamerX!
        feel free to pm me if you need any help, Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to our community.. Enjoy your stay..

Feel free to /pm Ryda in-game if you need anything sort of help.. Cya in-game
          Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Welcome To GamerX!

Make you read this http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2-GamerX-Rules... Have nice day!

Comment

Thanks guys your love and support is the only thing which is matter
              game nick [FIR]Evil_Bo$$

Comment

Welcome & Enjoy Your Stay!

Comment

Welcome to GamerX ,

Read /rules ingame to avoid punishments by Admins, I don't call you a rulebreaker or something don't get me wrong but maybe are there some rules which you don't know that they even exist .

Ofcourse we have a lot of commands and features.
                  If you want to spawn a vehicle you can use one of the 17 vehicle menus we have /v1 to /v17. You can also spawn a vehicle by name, /v <name> Example: /v turismo. You can also type /car to get yourself an Infernus, instead of typing /v infernus. If you like to change your vehicle colors type /pa id id, example: /pa 0 1 fr black and white. Read /phelp ingame for more info about vehicle painting.

To teleport yourself to a location you can use /t to get yourself a nice catogorized teleports dialog. You can also use one of the 200 loaded Admin positions /L 1 to /L 200.

If you like to be creative I will advise you to read /pobhelp, /mho and /hohelp.
                  /pobhelp is a dialog that will explain you how you can create Player Objects by yourself.
                  /mho and /hohelp explain you how you can create Holding Objects by yourself.

We have a lot of features here, so it takes some time to learn everything but I'm glad to help you.

The following link is a guide for new GamerX players.
                  http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...GamerX-Players!

Other usefull tutorials.
                  http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...p?29-Tutorials

Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Welcome to GamerX server enjoy your stay+my ingame name is:X1t_N1X i know rapid and 2shoots see ya
                    smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
                      Welcome to GamerX ,

Read /rules ingame to avoid punishments by Admins, I don't call you a rulebreaker or something don't get me wrong but maybe are there some rules which you don't know that they even exist .

Ofcourse we have a lot of commands and features.

If you want to spawn a vehicle you can use one of the 17 vehicle menus we have /v1 to /v17. You can also spawn a vehicle by name, /v <name> Example: /v turismo. You can also type /car to get yourself an Infernus, instead of typing /v infernus. If you like to change your vehicle colors type /pa id id, example: /pa 0 1 fr black and white. Read /phelp ingame for more info about vehicle painting.

To teleport yourself to a location you can use /t to get yourself a nice catogorized teleports dialog. You can also use one of the 200 loaded Admin positions /L 1 to /L 200.

If you like to be creative I will advise you to read /pobhelp, /mho and /hohelp.
                      /pobhelp is a dialog that will explain you how you can create Player Objects by yourself.
                      /mho and /hohelp explain you how you can create Holding Objects by yourself.

We have a lot of features here, so it takes some time to learn everything but I'm glad to help you.

The following link is a guide for new GamerX players.
                      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...GamerX-Players!

Other usefull tutorials.
                      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...p?29-Tutorials

Enjoy your stay!
                      Sir Extreemly thanks for all this i knew all! and you can see my acheavments in just 2 days 600 score and so mch cookies cakes seems my skills just got better as i rejoined samp hehe.. uhmm i can just say this the staff the players the eviorment is so perfect! keep doing updates! keep winnings hearts keep rocking god bless you! have a great day!

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X