X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there people

Hello everyone, my IG name is [MM]Daylight, you can call me "Rey"
    I'm 15 years old, from Colombia. I'm an addicted to bodybuilding, have been training around 1/2 years and I'm getting ready for a competition soon.

I am new in this server and I'm here to expand my clan, this server is really fun and I'd like to make this topic so y'all know me and stuff

I consider myself as a trustable person and if any of you is having a bad moment in your life you can always come to me so we can talk. My idol is Zyzz, u mad bro?

I speak english and spanish and I hope we can share some nice moments around.

Welcome to GamerX! Make you read http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2-GamerX-Rules
    If need help,pm me!

Comment

Originally posted by MarisaKirisame View Post
      Welcome to GamerX! Make you read http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2-GamerX-Rules
      If need help,pm me!
      Thank you

Comment

Welcome to GamerX server Enjoy your stay. for a list of command visit here. http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ommands-v4-4-x

marisa already show you the link of gamerx rules and i hope you read it carefully and if you need help ingame either pm any english players you see talking.
        Last edited by Nick; 23-12-15, 04:59 AM. Reason: link* i mean my bad.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
          Welcome to GamerX server Enjoy your stay. for a list of command visit here. http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ommands-v4-4-x

marisa already show you the like of gamerx rules and i hope you read it carefully and if you need help ingame either pm any english players you see talking.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Welcome to GamerX server Enjoy Your Stay My ingame name is K1t /pm me is u see me
            smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

Welcome to GamerX Community Sir! I hope you'll enjoy our server!
              If u need help feel free to ask.

Comment

Thank you guys.

Comment

Welcome As I said to your clan mates we can help you to expand your clan with our clan section

Have fun in GamerX, don't hesitate to pm us if you need help !

See you in game !

Comment

Welcome to Gamerx Boy.
                    My in-game name is _SaxBoy,Dont hesitate to /pm me if you need any help.
                    I hope you will enjoy playing this server.
                    *StarBoy*

Comment

You seem very well spoken unlike some people I have seen from your area. Anyway good luck making your way up GamerX, I think you are going the right way so far. Read /rules ingame and the full rules in forum. Good luck with your bodybuilding career xD.
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                        Welcome As I said to your clan mates we can help you to expand your clan with our clan section

Have fun in GamerX, don't hesitate to pm us if you need help !

See you in game !
                        Thanks for your help, we will do our best to expand our clan

Originally posted by _SaxBoy View Post
                        Welcome to Gamerx Boy.
                        My in-game name is _SaxBoy,Dont hesitate to /pm me if you need any help.
                        I hope you will enjoy playing this server.
                        Thanks man, really appreciated

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                        You seem very well spoken unlike some people I have seen from your area. Anyway good luck making your way up GamerX, I think you are going the right way so far. Read /rules ingame and the full rules in forum. Good luck with your bodybuilding career xD.
                        Thanks xD I read the rules twice, btw can you explain me what do you mean by some people you've seen from my area? I didn't get it.
                        Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 24-12-15, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I know many South Americans (Colombian region) who aren't as well spoken as you are. You're English is good compared to theirs.
                          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Welcome to GamerX , read rules of server http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2-GamerX-Rules , if you need any help /pm me , myname ingame GhostmeDo_

Black Heart

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                              I know many South Americans (Colombian region) who aren't as well spoken as you are. You're English is good compared to theirs.
                              Olé, you're criticizing colombians' english but you're saying "you're" instead of "your" in the same paragraph! As a "native english speaker" you should respect more your own language before looking at others. http://www.copyblogger.com/5-common-...you-look-dumb/

Anyway I'm joking (acting like a grammar nazi).

On topic:

Really cool that we got another colombian here. I talked to you in-game and you seem to be a pretty nice boy. Welcome!

There will be two sexy colombians muscled now (colombians aka big dicked)!
                              Last edited by LorSimon; 23-12-15, 10:30 PM.
                              I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X