X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all.

I'm like one month or so in the server and never did this :v
    Well, for the people who doesn't know me, I've been banned 3 times of here because of fake aimbot and auto c-bug, beside that, I'm as you want, if you want help with something in game, talk to me, and even with real life problems, I can advise you or play with you for a while so you disctract of the problems, so you know, any problem, duels, anything you want, talk to me bye!

Yoo! Quite a late post here! XD but yeh! Welcome!
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Welcome bro lol

Comment

Welcome to GamerX bruh, If u need any help just PM me in game or forum.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
        ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
        ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
        [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

Welcome To GamerX. Make sure you have read http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2-GamerX-Rules and http://gamerxserver.com/downloads/GamerX-Commands.txt...

Have Fun in GamerX!

Comment

Welcome to GamerX ,

Read /rules ingame to avoid punishments by Admins, I don't call you a rulebreaker or something don't get me wrong but maybe are there some rules which you don't know that they even exist .

Enjoy your stay, feel free to /pm Guzi_UY in-game for any help.
            Last edited by Ryda; 18-01-16, 12:20 PM.
            Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X