This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello GamerX Fellows!

Hi Guys. I am new in GamerX!! I am 13 years old and i am from Pakistan, Sialkot. I just left my favourite old server where i was VIP and a sergeant. So in my country PTA blocked some SAMP Servers. Now i can't join there. So i found this server and i hope it will be great to stay here. Thanks!

Welcome to GamerX, Enjoy your stay. When ingame read /rules and /noob. Also have a look at the forum rules. Other than that, Have fun! There's many Pakistani players, TP's and Admins.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Oh, thats cool. Pakistani players

Comment

Welcome to Gamerx blazzy.Hope thatyou have a wonderful journey ahead.As eliteus said do read /rules and other forum rules when you are in-game.If you need any kind of help don't hesitate to /pm me.My in-game name is _SaxBoy[wW].
        *StarBoy*

Comment

Welcome To GamerX... Hope you have read http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2-GamerX-Rules and http://gamerxserver.com/downloads/GamerX-Commands.txt... Hope you enjoy stay here

Comment

Welcome to GamerX ! im also from Pakistan. btw read rules before playing.

Comment

Hello and welcome to GamerX Hope you like it. Enjoy your stay here, if u need any kind of help just /pm me in game of forum pm
              PS: I am also from Pakistan.
              Last edited by Inquistive; 03-02-16, 10:53 AM. Reason: A little mistake seen by Toffe and thanks to him.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
              ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
              ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
              [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

Welcome to GamerX, Blazzy.
                This community is more like a family, hope you have great fun!
                Enjoy your stay, and as marisa mentioned above ^ don't forget to read /rules and other commands when you're in-game!

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Hello and welcome to our GamerX server Blazzy !
                  Hope you will have fun and enjoy your stay ^^

Comment

Hey..Welcome to GamerX community..Enjoy your stay

Comment

Hey Blazzey, Welcome to GamerX Community! Hope you enjoy there and don't forget to PM me if you need any help around.

Comment

Hey Welcome To GamerX Iam ElyZium[M] also from Pakistan level 2 ! Enjoy you stay

Comment

Welcome welcome to GamerX i am a pakistani also make sure u read rules and have enough guts to play with me lol jk server is great the staff the things everything feel free to msg me if u need help god bless U!

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Welcome to Gx, have fun.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X