X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

Hey guys!

I recently got into your server as my friend recommended it, and believe it or not, I enjoyed it (which is rare in samp in my case), and I thought I'd introduce myself a bit.

I'm a 19 years old weirdo from Finland who drinks beer, enjoys gaming and tries to have fun (when not raging in ts).
    All I basically play is cod4, csgo, lfs and samp nowadays.

Well, that's all I can think of saying, probably could say more when I wake up tomorrow as my brains aren't working properly (thanks 20 cups of coffee and 24hrs of gaming)...

But yeah, just thought I'd say hello over here, hope to see ya ingame!

-Ellie

Hello there Ellie, I'm glad to see you're having fun around the server.
    Welcome to GamerX, feel free to ask anything you want and I hope you also read the rules and understand Gx regulations.

Good luck and see you IG!
    My IG name is [UKR]Daylight.

Cheers

Comment

Hello ma *****, you can find me in-game as ''EETFUK[wW]'', PM me there if you have some doubt or something.

Also, please read and follow the rules: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2-GamerX-Rules

These are all the admins, you can find them in-game and also in the forum; http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...evels-and-List

Regards, m8.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll surely see you around, and do my best to follow the rules!

Forgot to add my in-game name : Elliepls

Comment

Hi Ellie! Hope you enjoy My IGN is [ATM]Toffee, feel free to ask me for anything.
          Last edited by Toffee; 02-04-16, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Welcome to GamerX, Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to GamerX.
              Enjoy your stay. ^^

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Welcome
                Hope you have fun in-game!

Comment

It's cool to have you there, even why we didn't meet yet... Welcome to GamerX Zone! Hope you'll have fun there.

Comment

Welcome Ellie, Enjoy your time here and wish you a good luck in your future here
                    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X