This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introducing myself

Lol hi gamerX players ,my name is montel ,some ppl call me Monty...
    Aint easy introducing myself Cuz I'm a very shy person, the fact that I am doing this means I really want to make friends ,been here for 9 months . Wasn't active for sometime because of school . I am 17 years old and I live in Dominica ( its in the Caribbean) . I'm a very cool ,funny guy to people who knows me. I'm always active now tho ,if u haven't seen me, my IGN is GammaZ (in orange which is my fave colour ) . Me n my Buddy SniperAssassinZ are kinda always active . Feel free to chat with us. We roam around ,meeting ppl,dueling, racing ,building our skillz to their limit You know , the recent cool ppl we met were Eliteus ,golden_eyes and Queen[M4] .They are very nice n skilled guys . I kinda admit I'm afraid to duel them XD
    .Lastly Im in a server called Focotdm and there isn't chugging so I never actually practiced cbugging but in GamerX it is allowed and is used widely . I wud like to be taught cbugging and the use of sawn offs lol.
    . I'm more of forward head to head simple duel person and sniping to .. I am looking forward to meeting n making friends in gamerX ,see you in there.

You're from República Dominicana? Sos de República Dominicana? Welcome! Bienvenido :v

Comment

Isnt Dominican Republic lol
      is Dominica
      Welcome Mate!
      Pd: you live in Roseau?

Comment

Lol not the republic but thxxxx

Comment

I know All capitals of world
          I Like Geography
          cheers: unclejordi IGN

Comment

I live in pointe Michel loool Roseau is to much of a busy place for me to live lol

Comment

Wow nice .that's awesome lol

Comment

Welcome back, wah gwaan tho?
                PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and feel free to ask anything you want.

Comment

Welcome to GamerX.

Comment

Hi GammaZ, enjoy your stay at GamerX and feel free to pm me anytime if you need any assistance or company when ig.
                      the 2 7 squad

Comment

Welcome to GamerX like I already said GammaZ.
                        Now that you've made an intro more people will want to hang out with you. Hopefully .
                        Anyway good luck in your future here at GamerX.
                        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Welcome
                          Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by GammaZ View Post
                            Lol hi gamerX players ,my name is montel ,some ppl call me Monty...
                            Aint easy introducing myself Cuz I'm a very shy person, the fact that I am doing this means I really want to make friends ,been here for 9 months . Wasn't active for sometime because of school . I am 17 years old and I live in Dominica ( its in the Caribbean) . I'm a very cool ,funny guy to people who knows me. I'm always active now tho ,if u haven't seen me, my IGN is GammaZ (in orange which is my fave colour ) . Me n my Buddy SniperAssassinZ are kinda always active . Feel free to chat with us. We roam around ,meeting ppl,dueling, racing ,building our skillz to their limit You know , the recent cool ppl we met were Eliteus ,golden_eyes and Queen[M4] .They are very nice n skilled guys . I kinda admit I'm afraid to duel them XD
                            .Lastly Im in a server called Focotdm and there isn't chugging so I never actually practiced cbugging but in GamerX it is allowed and is used widely . I wud like to be taught cbugging and the use of sawn offs lol.
                            . I'm more of forward head to head simple duel person and sniping to .. I am looking forward to meeting n making friends in gamerX ,see you in there.
                            Welcome to gamerX broda feel free to ask anything

Originally posted by Jordi View Post
                            I know All capitals of world
                            I Like Geography
                            cheers: unclejordi IGN
                            then it would be really awesome to talk to u, jordi
                            sigpic
                            A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
                            I Can Survive.

Comment

Welcome to our community.... Enjoy your stay.... You can /pm me in-game for help..
                              Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X