X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonty in the house!

Hello guys,

I'm Jamie, I live in Arizona, US. Not gonna make a big introduction and make ya'll read it but all I have to say is I'm here, give me some time to fit in with you guys and we'll all chill together later.

Cheers!

Regards,
    Jamie (Jonty)

Hello! Welcome here.

Comment

Alo! Already saw you in-game. Make sure you read /rules or gamerxserver.com/rules .
      Hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Welcome to GamerX Jonty! Enjoy your stay there!

Comment

Welcome to GamerX, already introduced you to the basics ingame however there's more to it. Have a read at this this which shows you all the rules that you should comply by. There are many cool features this server provides, you always feel part of the community via:
          IRC : Which shows you everything going on ingame.
          Live Online Player List : Shows all the current online players, hell it even shows you the live map! For the live map click here

Of course there are MANY more feature which you can access via Home > Player which shows much more live and general information. Anyway enough about me mumbling. Have fun.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Hi again Jonty

Welcome to GamerX, and it was a pleasure to meet you in game

Comment

Thanks fam!

Comment

Hello man. Nice country you got I love Arizona, Welcome to GamerX server have fun here. Since now I'm your friend share me your questions/problems ingame forum or irc.

Comment

Alrighty!

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X