This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Clock Ends Here

Hello everyone, today i am here to say goodbye to everyone as I'm leaving GamerX.

GamerX is the best server i have ever played, you can do dm,race,chat,stunts,goo hunting and the most favorite of mine in Gamerx is Event etc. which make this server the best. Its sad i am leaving at this point when this server is rising with cool new features.

I still remember when i started to play this server in 2010 with many names ( niko_bellic24 or something was my name which i used for longer time and yes chhota_don too.) but left in 2011 due to studies. Then i came back in 2014 when my school life was over and i had too much free time so i started to play again. When i came back in 2014, in starting i was a rulebreaker which led to a temporary Ban for 2 days by LorSimon (which i always thank him as it led me to improve And yes temporary bans mostly work for the players who have potential to improve XD). Then after unban i started to play with more care and Cashewz helped me a lot to improve and we became very good friends. Then after a month i posted tp app but got denied as i was not registered at irc but after 2-3 weeks, Delija gave me level 2 ( i was happy as fuck).

I made so many friends here and for them i want to say few words.

Cashewz:-
    You are the best person, friend and admin in gamerx, thats why you rarely have haters. (Tho, we nowadays do not talk too much ). Thanks for mentoring me which led me to have TP status. I love playing events,handing out.chatting etc with you.

Kqhk:-
    You are also the best admin according to me. Always checking reports, staying at medic 24/7 to punish rulebreaking and annoying people. I saw only 1 time playing the event and rest time you always check reports to clean the server so we regular players can play happily. May be you are rude and ignoring to some people but you were always nice to me and never ignored my message related to GX.

Jafri:-
    Damn man you are the one of coolest guy and best friend around gx, always creating funny environment around you. The way we always greet and talk each other is so hilarious.

Convex:-
    idk where are you now but we always used to hangout and talk shit in 2014. It sad you left after your demotion and came like 2-3 times after that. You were my one of close friends around here in 2014.

Panzehir:-
    Panzehir the shy guy, who does shy more than a girl on her honeymoon. But you are a trusted friend and i shared many things with you. Its true that since your promotion, you don't hangout with us more like before. But it's ok i understand that you always have reports to check but don't forget the old friends.

Izayoi:-
    One of my favorite admin and a calm person. I still don't know why you started to ignore me in the middle when we used to hangout and talk alot. May be because i used to ask for the events too much or something else idk the reason.But now everything is fine like before.

Kanwar:-
    Well you are close friend and a good guy (when you are not angry jk). In starting we had some problems due to which we did not use to talk much. But we were in same clan due to which we came closer and had good time.

Breakdown:-
    Good admin,friend and best racer and yes, lmao not going to forget how we used to troll badly price and other people at TS3.

Fernando:-
    You are that guy who is always silent but when you speak, its funny as fuck. You are always doing some strange funny things.

LorSimon:-
    You were a good admin and a nice guy to talk I still respect you for banning me temporary instead of permanently as you knew i had potential to improve.

Jobu_Janes:-
    You are a nice but i liked you more when you were TP as you used to hangout with us more. Nevertheless, you are a good admin and used to be active at morning Asian time which was a great relief when there was so many rulebreakers and no admin.

Burnedgrass:-
    The guy who took the chat to some different level. One of most funny and cool guy here. Debating with you is always fun specially in football and ios vs android.

Nancy:-
    Hanging out and talking with you is always funny and interesting. Specially on wierd things which dont even relate to the conversation topic I used to think that you were a boy, but you showed me many valid proofs which changed my mind. Just ignore attention seeking people (specially that guy with girlish name).

Robo_n1x:-
    You are wikipedia here, a good admin and nice guy. Thanks for creating my TD event, ( I also created an easy and short siege called BeatsTower and I hope they will be added into event rotation). Only thing i don't like in you is that you talk in sarcastic way (too much) and yes thanks for choosing me the moderator of Tp group on forums. ( i was so happy at that moment because this position is for an active, good and capable tp and Robo chose me for it).

Soollaimane:-
    The Legendary retired GX player and one of my best friend here. When you left GX i was shocked and sad. Nevertheless We are still friends on social sites

Burtons:-
    The best 2 sawn off killer and a funny friend. We always used to troll hindi speaking people where i used to tell you funny sentences in hindi and you used to say those sentences to them. XD

Adrenaline and Blackbird:-
    Adre the one of coolest guy around gamerx. Always used to like to have conversation with you and i always used to laugh when you call me Chu****, Gan**, B*, M* etc. It was so funny to hear hindi abusive words from non hindi speaking guy XD. Blackbird tho we dont talk life before ( when you were tp) but you are a nice guy. I always love how you give suggestion to other players at tp app instead of saying yes or no.

Adriana:-
    One of best girl around gx with nice behavior and a good friend. I always used to kill you with chainsaw for no reason. Tho i thought you would change like most of the people change after getting Admin level.

Delija:-
    Thanks for choosing me as a capable player and giving me Tp level.

Rick:-
    Thanks for keeping the server still alive and adding the event system ( event system is the best thing which happened to gamerx for me atleast.)

Millie_lilou:-
    One of best person around GX and always love to talk with you. I wish we could talk more. But ye Busy real life sucks up fun.

Nate and mousy:-
    Nate is one of best person around gamerx, always showing mercy to hackers and rulebreakers. I still remember the funny conversation we had at medic for the 1st time when Nate was level 6 and mousy was 5.

Ariana_grande:-
    You were so nice when you joined gx, you always used to dm with me and i hated the time when you used to strip 24/7, it was so annoying lol. Nevertheless you are a nice girl, we use to have a long endless conversation. I would say you were one of the best person with whom i spent alot of time.

Queen:-
    You are a nice person and beware of perverts

Abhay and Ethan:-
    My real life friends with whom i started to play GX. Tho you don't play GX too much due to busy life.

VirusX, Ken_v and Kel:-
    Virus is a such a cool and nice guy, i am lucky to have a friend like you. Ken and Kel you guys are cool, i love to chat with you in clan chat.

Jerzi:-
    The Lord Jerzi and event nerd like me tho you did not talk too much but hanging out with you is always fun.

Snickers:-
    One of the cool attitude guy around gamerx, i always love to talk with you and congratulations for Tp Level.

AlexM:-
    Alexander the Great, Nice matured guy and friend, loved to be clanmate with you.

Lilia:-
    Oh yes You are not ugly and fat, you can simply mesmerize any guy with your smile. I wish i could conversation with you ingame after you came back after inactivity.

Beats:-
    Tho you are always sarcastic but trust me you are a nice person and admin. and big thanks for creating that event!

Eliteus:-
    Nice,cool guy but just don't argue needlessly specially in game. I know you are sometimes right but still its better to be quiet sometimes because the argument mostly go out of the topic. ( damn man dont argue with me after this!).

Golden_eyes:-
    Forget what happened between us and remember those long conversation we had. Just stay calm as much you can.

Tinarex:-
    i always liked to talk and hang around you. I don't have a sister in real life but you fulfill that space correctly.

Potato:-
    You are Nice, calm, funny and trustable sister. Tho you don't play too much and neither we talk much after what happened to group conversation.

Pacific:-
    You are a nice guy just control your anger in game, you sometime rage in game and Team de Garib is best!

Loaijs:-
    we dont talk too much but in past we were good friends and used to talk alot. Just don't annoy someone by killing him again and again. I know its allowed to kill anyone at anytime in freeroam but still its annoying for me atleast lol.

Domination:-
    Sexiness in you is too high, posting 10/10 fappable pics and most complete player. (awesome in both Dm and racing).

Zandha and Mr.prince and rest of you Hunter family:-
    You guys are awesome,friendly and funny, i enjoyed hanging out with you.

And thanks to the rest of the friends and clan mates whom i did not mention, sorry about that.

So the my time ends here at Gamerx, I wish i could stay here longer for more fun but someday, at sometime we have to leave.

This life or next life we GamerX family will be together

It really hurts to see my friend leaving, I will miss you mate <3 take care, please visit us sometimes.

EDIT:Is there any reason to leave?
    Last edited by [MM]Snickers; 12-08-16, 08:41 PM.
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

It's really sad to hear that garib_admi is signing off.
      Garib sach mein mere taraf se tere liye kuch bhi galat nahi tha,agar tuje mere baremein kuch bhi bura laga toh mein dil se sorry bol raha hoon.
      *StarBoy*

Comment

Good luck for your future
        I am not gonna miss you bas avaaj hi maar diyo yr xDxD mai to dil me rehta hu tere ;p

Comment

that's really sad you are leaving the community , everybody has to go one day btw mate i will always remmber you your funny humour and you helped me whenever i asked when i was new thanks for everything i will not forget it! good luck hope you visit us sometimes! god bless you!

Comment

Bye bye garib and I hope you'll be rich one day

Comment

bye bye garibadmin
              Good luck

Comment

I order you to stay!
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Bye bye Garib ! Good luck
                  God bless you

Comment

Ronaldo will always be with you.

Goodbye garib

Comment

You just can't leave us like this You know you're one of the few people that I trust .. I wish you the luck tho I don't know why you're leaving but my good friend always there's a way to solve problems .. I'll miss you waiting for you to come back.

Comment

Wtf fat admi... how dare you leave GamerX... With whom will I talk and have endless conversation in ts3 now that you are leaving?!?!
                        Anyway, I'll never forget you, you were the first person I used to duel with in my first days. And I still remember when we were killing each other with chainsaw, it was so funny. I hope you'd come back somedays, so that we can sometimes have fun good luck with your real life stuff, you will be missed!

Comment

Oh man, another one walks. It has been a real good time with you man, take good care of yourself and good luck to you in the future!

Comment

Hope you'll get killed by a chainsaw for leaving dude :P

Well, jokes aside you'll be missed here, good luck in life & hope to see you back soon

Comment

Oh my god, yet another awesome dude leaving gamerx, just why. Even tho we never did much together i still had respect for you as a person. I hope you will come visit us every now and then

garib_admin #neverforget xD

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X