X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who i am ? x)

Hello everyone
    im known as Abdellah Saidi and im 17 years old from Morocco. Im new in gamerx community and im falling in love with the server Games are my passion (ok im experiencing old games only because i own a creppy laptop that allows me to play with 40 fps sometimes it drops to 20 ) ok there is no more important information i must note so im wishing for you a sad day with crappiest moment x) x) x) chill chill its just a joke mate this is a picture of me in-game
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MaxeW; 18-09-16, 11:06 PM. Reason: resizing the picture

Welcome ! have fun.

Comment

Welcome to GamerX! I'm glad that you're enjoying the server so far. Don't forget to read the rules and stuff in-game.

Comment

Originally posted by Watts View Post
        Welcome to GamerX! I'm glad that you're enjoying the server so far. Don't forget to read the rules and stuff in-game.
        don't worry i already read the rules and the gamerx tour ty for replying

Comment

Welcome

Comment

You are welcomed here with deep anticipations. Enjoy in your new community.

Comment

Welcome ! you can ask me if you have any doubt about any rule/cmmand in server ! ig- [ATM]SkullCandy
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome in GamerX already met with you in game, you seems to be a great guy enjoy your stay here -

Comment

Welcome to GamerX, Have Fun!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X