X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX v4.5.5a

Hello,

Yesterday I released the first part of the new update with the following changes :

Code:
    * Fixed a bug with the stunt system so when the stunt builder leaves the game it cancels the building process
    * Fixed a bug so players can't be renamed with a GXTempNameId
    * Fixed a bug so when a banned account joins the game he is kicked (he can't spawn with a GXTempNameId)
    * Fixed a bug so when a player sent a duel or a pursuit invitation, he can't load objects
    * Added the /viewers admin level 4+ command to check the players who are currently spectating the specified player
    * Added the /addchallengecp level5+ admin command to add a checkpoint to the checkpoint
    * Added the /deletechallengecp level5+ admin command to delete the last challenge checkpoint
    * Updated the challenge system so when a players fall or die he is teleported to the last checkpoint he passed
    * Fixed a bug with the race records system so the record names are not case sensitive
    * Added 6 new radios (Rock, Metal, Arabic)
    * Increased the Moving Objects limit from 20 to 200
    * Updated the GamerX Streamed Object system so it saves Material Texts and Moving Objects in the files
    * Updated the GamerX Racing textdraws
    * Added a new code to the GamerX Racing System so when a racer enters in a checkpoints he is informed how many time ago the race leader passed the checkpoint
    * Added the donator chat available for donators and level8+ admins (?)
    * Fixed a bug so donators can also spawn hydra, hunter, rhino... via the /v "VehicleName" 
    * Updated the GamerX Activity Textdraw position
    * Added a code so it restores your Activity Textdraw setting (enabled/disabled) when you rejoin GamerX
    * Updated the /setdonator command so it's available for levels 9
    The current version is a nice improvement for GamerX! I can't wait to see event maps or race maps with moving objects

This version will be updated ASAP with nice other features for players

As always, bug reports will be appreciated

Rick.

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    Hello,

Yesterday I released the first part of the new update with the following changes :

Code:
    * Fixed a bug with the stunt system so when the stunt builder leaves the game it cancels the building process
    * Fixed a bug so players can't be renamed with a GXTempNameId
    * Fixed a bug so when a banned account joins the game he is kicked (he can't spawn with a GXTempNameId)
    * Fixed a bug so when a player sent a duel or a pursuit invitation, he can't load objects
    * Added the /viewers admin level 4+ command to check the players who are currently spectating the specified player
    * Added the /addchallengecp level5+ admin command to add a checkpoint to the checkpoint
    * Added the /deletechallengecp level5+ admin command to delete the last challenge checkpoint
    * Updated the challenge system so when a players fall or die he is teleported to the last checkpoint he passed
    * Fixed a bug with the race records system so the record names are not case sensitive
    * Added 6 new radios (Rock, Metal, Arabic)
    * Increased the Moving Objects limit from 20 to 200
    * Updated the GamerX Streamed Object system so it saves Material Texts and Moving Objects in the files
    * Updated the GamerX Racing textdraws
    * Added a new code to the GamerX Racing System so when a racer enters in a checkpoints he is informed how many time ago the race leader passed the checkpoint
    * Added the donator chat available for donators and level8+ admins (?)
    * Fixed a bug so donators can also spawn hydra, hunter, rhino... via the /v "VehicleName" 
    * Updated the GamerX Activity Textdraw position
    * Added a code so it restores your Activity Textdraw setting (enabled/disabled) when you rejoin GamerX
    * Updated the /setdonator command so it's available for levels 9
    The current version is a nice improvement for GamerX! I can't wait to see event maps or race maps with moving objects

This version will be updated ASAP with nice other features for players

As always, bug reports will be appreciated

Rick.
    Nice work Rick !! Keepup

Comment

Wahh updates and updates great it looks amazing will surely see the work
      ps: i am happy gamerx is having finally updates now after many time great work good going keep up the good work (y)

Comment

CHECKPOINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Awesome updates especially the checkpoints for challenges and the moving objects! If the moving objects are enabled to be createable by players i will definitely make awesome events with it!
          Thanks for the update and for your hard work, much appreciated.
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Holy shit Rick, you're a GREAT OWNER

PS: Great update.
            If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

nice update nice scripting skills

Comment

Thanks for the updates, Rick♡
                And thanks a lot for add Metal and Rock Music♡

Comment

Nice uptade, Rick.
                  Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
                  Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X