X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some help

Hello everyone,

As most of you noticed I can't assume most of the GamerX owner tasks. That's why I'm asking for some help :

- Web developpment : remake the whole GamerX website. Skills : HTML5/CSS3/PHP/SQL/JS
    - Server Scripting : improve the GamerX gamemode with new server features. Skills : PAWNO. Of course, the gamemode wont be given, Matite and I will have to trust the new scripter first.
    - Other games managers : GamerX can open servers on other games. I will be glad to host your servers.
    - Community Representers : Make some promotion about GamerX on social networks : Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter...

Also, I'm revealing you that I started many weeks ago to make major changes on the race system. I want integrate the races in the database to be able to create some new races events :
    - Triathlon
    - Marathon
    - Mario Kart Mode
    - Parkour Races

So yes I still have projects for GamerX but I need help.

Thanks for reading,

Rick.

Hey Rick
    I can hold for you most of those as well as I have more ideas to improve the server I am waiting ya to talk to ya at discord as we deal and I promise ya that ill make server more crowded within 1 month

Comment

Other help we need is financial help. We should encourage donating.

Most people on GamerX who ask me about donator features were quite willing to donate but they just didn't know about it.

Maybe on loging into the server or registering we should display a message that you can donate to unlock the cool features.

I know a RP server that gets a tone of money from their donator system and it's mostly because they promote it through out their server.

We could use extra money to increase player count some how.

I'm currently unemployed so my donations will be shit amounts but I do try to do it often and I know it's important for others to do so to improve the server.

I think every admin and tp should donate at least once for the servers sake.

Money ain't everything but it's important to grow a server.

Declan.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
        Other help we need is financial help. We should encourage donating.

Most people on GamerX who ask me about donator features were quite willing to donate but they just didn't know about it.

Maybe on loging into the server or registering we should display a message that you can donate to unlock the cool features.

I know a RP server that gets a tone of money from their donator system and it's mostly because they promote it through out their server.

We could use extra money to increase player count some how.

I'm currently unemployed so my donations will be shit amounts but I do try to do it often and I know it's important for others to do so to improve the server.

I think every admin and tp should donate at least once for the servers sake.

Money ain't everything but it's important to grow a server.

Declan.
        Yea @Declan I've made a strong plane for this exactly and ill encourage the donation whenever I have the talk to Rick as well as I will be finishing a donation futures

Comment

Yo Rick
          i know many players who want to donate to gx but they don't a paypal accounts (me too)
          and we all waiting for the donating by phone Balance.

Comment

• Rick
            Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Chiron. Thanks for your comment, but donations by phone are a scam. The companies take a high percentage and I don't wanna ruin my players as most of GamerX players are young.

- Web developpment : remake the whole GamerX website. Skills : HTML5/CSS3/PHP/SQL/JS
          I know a friend that can help you with the website.

- Server Scripting : improve the GamerX gamemode with new server features. Skills : PAWNO. Of course, the gamemode wont be given, Matite and I will have to trust the new scripter first.
          New features, must think.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I think we need to run back our GamerX with more player count. So i can do one of the things you told above Rick.

Originally posted by Rick
            - Community Representers : Make some promotion about GamerX on social networks : Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter...
            I will spend my own money to promote GamerX in Facebook (Other Social Networks too if possible), I will surely do this job when i'll Arrive more money. But it takes more long, But when I arrives the possible money I'll do that. For keeping our server active we'll surely Help our best Rick. And about the website development Nick has told above that his friend can help with that. And also the one needs to take the part of creating Servers in other Similar to Popular games.

EDIT: Declan's suggestion is really good. We can display the donation feature message when they registered. Some rich ones will like to donate to GamerX for features.

Regards,
            Krrish.
            Last edited by Krrish; 17-08-17, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
              - Other games managers : GamerX can open servers on other games. I will be glad to host your servers.
              - Server Scripting : I can help you in this, I am glad to script for a server like GamerX (It's up to you).
              - Other games managers : We can open CS server (I can host it), Minecraft (Re-open it), some games which is famous now, I'll try to get a GTA V also.
              - Community Representers : It's very easy for me to do this, I have a page contains 33k likes, my profile contains about 400+ SA-MP Players.
              PS: I'm starting making the promotions about GamerX on facebook, http://imgur.com/a/VOhhs.
              Last edited by Ultraz; 17-08-17, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I made a major suggestion around opening a branch in Minecraft, I have enough knowledge about the game and I know a lot about server management from plugins to gameplay settings and administration. (I have been there once)

Comment

Hi Rick , as Chiron said :/ we want donate and help our server , but we don't have Paypal in our country .. (tunisia)
                  So I guess we need another sollution to donate cuz I know many players from many countries that they don't have "Paypal" there too but they want to donate and help GamerX to see the server like 3 or 4 years ago (talking about the players count)

#WeLoveGamerXAndWeNeedASollutionToDonate.
                  Regards , Twinbow.

Comment

Yo boy I can help, but it's going to cost some of those hot gx girls

I wouldn't mind hosting the website if needed, got a powerful hosting package from GoDaddy.

I would totally script, but you know what happens.. Updates would be frequent, but i get bored of shit easily.
                    Last edited by CJ101; 17-08-17, 11:13 PM.
                    You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Originally posted by Twinbow View Post
                      Hi Rick , as Chiron said :/ we want donate and help our server , but we don't have Paypal in our country .. (tunisia)
                      So I guess we need another sollution to donate cuz I know many players from many countries that they don't have "Paypal" there too but they want to donate and help GamerX to see the server like 3 or 4 years ago (talking about the players count)

#WeLoveGamerXAndWeNeedASollutionToDonate.
                      Regards , Twinbow.
                      It's easy to create a PayPal account, you just need a VISA or any card, fill the spaces: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...5235bb940ded83

Btw, that's the link to donate to GamerX, and you can create a PayPal account there too

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                        I made a major suggestion around opening a branch in Minecraft, I have enough knowledge about the game and I know a lot about server management from plugins to gameplay settings and administration. (I have been there once)
                        Hell yeah, but the server should be non-premium since many players from here don't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by GEDO View Post

Hell yeah, but the server should be non-premium since many players from here don't have it.
                          Well yes, the suggestion (which was posted in the admin section) solely relies on expanding the community on a totally different branch, Minecraft, thus I suggested opening it in offline mode which allows non-premium users to join along with a few essential game-enhancing plugins and another layer of security for non-premium users.

I and Robo_N1X proposed series of gameplay plugins and security systems which seem to be still on hold, but I think we're both good candidates to be up for Minecraft server management.

Comment

Hi Rick I want to suggest again Time atack mode for races this is awesome for players!

I also wanted to suggest a way to get money !!! I know that some we do not have money for the same thing you mentioned about being young apart from the donations we could enter a traffic page imagine how many can help us in that? How many enter the server and are you willing to help GamerX? With about players I think it would be a good idea! That one of those who pay the server, create to account of pay to click and we the community GamerX we are your referrals!

Mata kondo da..

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X