• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX v4.7.0

Hello, we released a new update

Code:
    * Changed player marker (map icon) settings to visible globally
    * Fixed the event spawn spread function (position nudge)
    * Changed some donator label solid color to opaque to remove its outline
    * Fixed a bug on FIFA Challenge duel objects not being loaded
    * Fixed some spelling mistakes and wording errors reported on forum
    * Fixed wheels compatibility for Duneride truck (its wheels are not changeable)
    * Fixed paint compatibility for Mr Whopee (it's paintable)
    * Changed automatic help text for gamerx mobile app (it no longer exist in play store) to discord (join discord link)
    * Redesigned system that handle ignore/allow stuff between players, named "Per-player permissions" which allows more possibility with the following details:
    ** Ignore PM for individual player has been merged to this system
    ** Toggle Go To player teleports has been merged to this system
    ** Changed /togglepobsharing to allow blocking an individual player from using /rpo, /lpo, including /rho command (but not when toggled for all, because all players can see your holding objects)
    ** Changed /ignoreduel to allow blocking an individual player from using /duel and /invite on you
    ** Changed /ignorepursuit to allow blocking an individual player from using /pursuit on you
    ** Changed /ignorerace to allow blocking an individual player from using /race on you
    ** Added /ignore command to allow a player ignores another individual player's chat text including /me and /me2 and nearby /chatbbuble (however the text will still appear above their head)
    ** Added /ignoregoods command to ignore any gifts from an individual player (e.g. /givecookie, /givemoney, etc)
    ** Added /block and /unblock command to toggle all of the available permission above in single command. i.e. when you /block someone, they will not be able to talk to you in pm, in chat, using /g on you, inviting you to duel/pursuit/race, or giving you cookies
    ** Note: these changes are separated from toggling stuff globally, i.e. you can not /ignoreduel for all and unblock some with /ignoreduel id, any permissions toggled will remain until you or the target player leave the server (it's not saved)
    ** All of these commands should be used when an admin instructed you to do so. Players cannot block/ignore an admin
    * Fixed the login system to prevent hackers hijacking or by passing spawn without logging in to a valid account (especially admins account)
    * Fixed a bug where registered player stats not getting saved upon disconnect
    * Added the PvP check system
    ** It can be toggled on/off and adjusted by Level 9+ admins
    ** A "PvP" textdraw visible on top of weapon HUD to indicate that you are in combat
    ** Players will need to wait 10 seconds (or time adjusted by Level 9+ admin) before using most of commands and marked as in fight
    ** Players will need to wait 5 seconds (or time adjusted by Level 9+ admin) before using most of commands when being countered while in a fight, e.g. A hits B and wait 9 seconds, B hits A before the time expires, A need to wait 5 seconds, and when A hit again, A need to wait 10 seconds.
    ** Players who are in combat will not be able to use vehicle modes or enter RC/Tram vehicles
    ** To be peaceful, player must not hit anyone and must not aiming until the time expires
    ** Admins are excluded from this (so they can use commands and vehicle modes)
    * Added anti C-Bug in red zone system, might desync the player
    ** This detect for c-bug key attempt (with c-bug weapons) when player is in red spawn area
    * Added anti forbidden weapons in red zone system
    ** This detect for fire key when player use the forbidden weapons (such as rocket, grenade, etc) in red spawn area (this does not stop them from the rocket being launched, it depends on the timing and sync, might desync the player like rocket no-reload bug)
    * Changed some weapon/health/armor pickup types to re-spawn after death (although it is still re-creates when player is out of stream)
    * Changed red spawn zone area, it has been extended to cover some spawn area
    * Added spawn zone temporary flash in the map to indicate player is in red spawn zone (e.g. warning on /rocket in spawn)
    * Added a code to prevent bounty amount given too high and exceeds GTA-SA money
    * Players who suicide on purpose will now get killing spree reset (except in minigame and event)
    * Added ID Color for donator's text chat (like in forum)
    * Added an alternative shortcut to countdown command: /321
    * Added /discord command to show gamerx discord server information (announced if used by admin)
    * Fixed /lcp and /f command not being usable in player race
    * Property teleport commands added: /adriana /bol /garrix /gengar /glator /jovan /mind /muaaz /neutralperson /poro /rachkam /tinaqueen /toffee
    * Added wayfarer to code that disarm player (not remove weapon) when entering bike as passenger
    * Fixed fight prevention when player gives damage to another player in ammu-nation (now you won't teleport to up above the interior room)
    * Help and Tips textdraw should now display again once player finish activity (race/event)
    * Changed the trailer dialog help behavior to allow player select trailers from button directly instead of typing the /trailer command
    * Added new trailer for baggage: stairs (small)
    * Added new trailers:
    ** /v Tractor with Farm-Trailer
    ** /v Utility with Utility-Trailer
    * Improved /trailer and /calltrailer command to spawn trailer in the right position based on model size
    * Changed /dmv to also destroy player spawned trailer
    * Changed Flame Thrower in /sc with MP5 (300 ammo)
    * Fixed a bug where Trusted Player's health was not reset when they had godmode before joining challenge
    * Fixed some login issues that caused player stats not being loaded properly
    * Fixed /changename to prevent use of foreign characters or silly symbols
    * Added /changepassword as alternative to /changepass
    * Changed /myweather (as well /set<event>weather) command to allow weather id up to 255
    * Changed the /props dialog, now uses 0.3.7 tab list
    * Blocked some component object and explosive/special object model ids from holding object
    * Changed /epo to edit last created player object when object number is not given
    * Added code to prevent detonate command being used near roadtrip, spawn zone, and race start
    * Changed /hit minimum payment to $10,000 - we hope you stop abusing/spamming with it
    * Updated /gift year to 2018 (will be enabled next xmas)
    * Changed /gift reward for new players to avoid abuse
    * Added code to prevent /g being used on a player that is near goo hunting location
    * Added code to allow /g on player in their /myworld
    * Fixed weapons always given when player fell from challenge (they will be disarmed when respawning)
    * Fixed armor not being reset when player respawn after leaving event
    * Fixed camera not being set behind player when event is started
    * Fixed chase command that was causing admins/tps starting chase multiple times
    * Added admin command to check a player's client network stats /pnetstats
    * Added Packet Loss information for admin /track command
    * Added /gsod admin command to get streamed object data/information
    * Added code to check if admin /announce and /announceradius would timeout players when being displayed
    * Added code to prevent admin creating event pickups outside the GTA-SA map limit
    * Added map (in pause menu) for admin to use /gotoloc on marked position (right click)
    * Disabled admin /lh command (it was announcing /login command usage which is no longer used)
    * Added dialog confirmation for clear all slot admin command
    * Admins godmode has been improved to deny weapon shot being synced (outside event)
    * Added Level 9+ admin command to adjust and toggle PvP Checker system: /togglepvpchecker or /tpvpc
    Enjoy

Woah finally an update! That was really needed. Thanks for that Rick, and special thanks for adding /muaaz. Finally, i got my property command. It took pretty much time, but ah it's alright now.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 11-06-18, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Wheres' lvl 11 to 15 but :S anyways awesome updates third ones' my fav <3b

Comment

Thanks for updates Sir Rick

Comment

I was waiting for this thread since I saw the new update.. Thanks and good work to all who worked on the new update!

Comment

Amazing work, you’re the best Rick!

Comment

Nice to see my propertie teleport /gengar at the update list

Comment

Thanks Rick for the updates appreciate that

Comment

good job admin rick , thx for the updates keep it up mate

Comment

Nice update Rick....

Comment

Good job, Thanks Rick!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post

Code:
                        * Property teleport commands added: /adriana /bol /garrix /gengar /glator /jovan /mind /muaaz /neutralperson /poro [SIZE=14px][B]/rachkam[/B][/SIZE] /tinaqueen /toffee
                        just a spelling mistake. */rackham*

Good to see the updates again, Great job!!!
                        ​​​

Comment

• Robo
                          Robo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And that /adriana should be /ariana

how can i also get my own house in the server do i need to be TP first?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.XenoN View Post
                          how can i also get my own house in the server do i need to be TP first?
                          Yeah You need to be TP first

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X