X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMP 0.3.7 RC4 Released

SAMP 0.3.7 RC4 has been released. The post by Kalcor is here:
    http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=559572

There are some new features (you can read about them by using the link above).

I added some new objects again.

You can download the RC4 client and join our test server:
    gamerxserver.com:8801

Last edited by Matite; 17-04-15, 05:06 PM. Reason: Added more pictures

are those all stock objects? (not img)
    also TY ADMEED OHH NICE UPDATE TYY SO MCJUSITOITUYWRPETROLED
    H

and whats with all the cars having police sirens?
    i must admit the flat top square mountains were very disappointing.
    Last edited by Anondized; 17-04-15, 05:05 PM.
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/

Comment

Originally posted by Anondized View Post
      are those all stock objects? (not img)
      also TY ADMEED OHH NICE UPDATE TYY SO MCJUSITOITUYWRPETROLED
      H

and whats with all the cars having police sirens?
      i must admit the flat top square mountains were very disappointing.
      Yes they are stock objects so they are visible by all people who use the 0.3.7 client.

As for being disappointed... I already explained to you ingame why they are mostly flat and that you could add rocks to them if you did not like it. These mountains have to be used by other people and not just you.

Also, they are not square. They are shaped to match the 250m x 250m size.

Honestly, I do not know why I bother adding things as people like you are never happy.

Last edited by Matite; 17-04-15, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matite View Post
        Yes they are stock objects so they are visible by all people who use the 0.3.7 client.

As for being disappointed... I already explained to you ingame why they are mostly flat and that you could add rocks to them if you did not like it. These mountains have to be used by other people and not just you.

Also, they are not square. They are shaped to match the 250m x 250m size.

Honestly, I do not know why I bother adding things as people like you are never happy.

"Honestly, I do not know why I bother adding things as people like you are never happy."
        cause you and other like it. you cant criticize me for having a different taste, for more natural looking land.

Comment

"Honestly, I do not know why I bother adding things as people like you are never happy."
          cause you and other like it. you cant criticize me for having a different taste, for more natural looking land.
          Are you paying Matite to do this for you? Be more grateful, he does this on his own free time and because he enjoys doing it. Then people like you, who get the products he worked so hard to make for FREE are ungrateful. Grow up.

And if we can't criticize you for being an ungrateful brat, what gives you the right to criticize Matite? If you want the leaders of the sa-mp community to keep rolling out nice updates for you all, you better start being more appreciative; and, instead of sounding so crude, just give feedback in a nicer manner.

Anyways, GREAT AND AMAZING WORK, Matite!
          Last edited by Stefan; 17-04-15, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Are Those All Stock Objects? (Not Img)
            Also Ty Admeed Ohh Nice Update Ty So MCJUSITOITUYWRPETROLED

And Whats With All The Cars Having Police Sirens?
            I Must Admit The Flat Top Square Mountains Were Very Disappointing.
            Stefan Has Equal, Be Positive.

Its A Nice Update Matite!!

Comment

Fantastic work! I'll be back on and playing soon since I only have 1 week of college left. I can't wait to make object sets, I'm loving these new updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
                Are you paying Matite to do this for you? Be more grateful, he does this on his own free time and because he enjoys doing it. Then people like you, who get the products he worked so hard to make for FREE are ungrateful. Grow up.

And if we can't criticize you for being an ungrateful brat, what gives you the right to criticize Matite? If you want the leaders of the sa-mp community to keep rolling out nice updates for you all, you better start being more appreciative; and, instead of sounding so crude, just give feedback in a nicer manner.

umm ok? i am grateful for what he does? i just said that i dont like the land bit things. i understand that 100+ new object is a lot of work, and i will probably be using them all to the fullest. but whatever you say.
                if i spend a lot of time making a forest map and someone doesn't like and would prefer a different style that could give me ideas on how to improve the map or make different one in the future. you couldn't be mad at him for liking a different style. to be honest the rest of you aren't very helpful either, you just say that you like the update, maybe some input on what you liked more than the rest of the things or what you did not like? i dont believe that you think its 100% perfect with no flaws. you just dont say it. i said only about the bad thing cause i havent messed around with the new thing yet, bad things usually stand out first. im sure i will find a lot of other uses of the new objects when i start making something.
                Last edited by Anondized; 17-04-15, 10:05 PM.

Comment

umm ok? i am grateful for what he does? i just said that i dont like the land bit things. i understand that 100+ new object is a lot of work, and i will probably be using them all to the fullest. but whatever you say.
                  if i spend a lot of time making a forest map and someone doesn't like and would prefer a different style that could give me ideas on how to improve the map or make different one in the future. you couldn't be mad at him for liking a different style. to be honest the rest of you aren't very helpful either, you just say that you like the update, maybe some input on what you liked more than the rest of the things or what you did not like? i dont believe that you think its 100% perfect with no flaws. you just dont say it.
                  We talk amongst ourselves on IRC inctead of calling eachother out in public. There are places to give feedback. No one is forcing you to play and you are not entitled to anything; so if you don't like it, you are more than welcome to leave. You are not right, so if you want to keep making yourself look like a fool in front of anyone, then, by all means, keep arguing.

If you want to manage, update, and code a server; and on top of that be a beta tester for the sa-mp community, all without pay, and think you can do a better job, then maybe you should take his place and do it. But since you and I both know you can't and never will, you should just quit the sass and find a better way of communicating your thoughts.

Comment

This is so cool ._. I can't wait for the new objects especially that wooden bridge thingy. Honestly great work.

Comment

So much drama... Nice update I love that bridge and that med kit object will look sick on a samp dayz server.
                      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

mfw you are arguing about a videogame that is 10 years old

Comment

OH man this is unbelievable , Matite's ( and all te samp team ) making sa-mp as realistic as possible also as detailed as possible I'm Loving it , that's what makes Samp one of the coolest online open world game , Simple , Free , well made , detailed and modest .
                          Again :
                          Originally posted by Stefan View Post
                          And yeah discplex its age doesn't matter anymore . i feel happy when i'm enjoying a 10 years old game that's so WaW i guess any other game becomes boring after only 4 or 5 years but not samp as you can see
                          Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Return to topic champions , stop arguing and bitching around. This topic was made to announce that SA-MP 0.3.7 RC4 Released with some new futures so stick with it.

Comment

Again a great update! Thank you Matite

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X